Is 16% bf lean enough to bulk at almost 15

P

Prettyboymog

Iron
Im gonna heightmaxx and im gonna need to lean bulk. Im 15.5-16% bf and just wondering if that’s lean enough for a lean bulk. Turning 15 in a couple days

Im gonna heightmaxx and im gonna need to lean bulk. Im 15.5-16% bf and just wondering if that’s lean enough for a lean bulk. Turning 15 in a couple days
Cut till you’re 10-12% bodyfat bulking at the body fat percentage you’re on will make you 20% at the end of it so extremely fat

Cut till you’re 10-12% bodyfat bulking at the body fat percentage you’re on will make you 20% at the end of it so extremely fat
How long do u think getting to 12% would take. Don’t want to cut for long or I’d stunt my growth

How long do u think getting to 12% would take. Don’t want to cut for long or I’d stunt my growth
depends on ur cardio, kcals, genetics etc. just bulk ur 14 dont worry about ur bodyfat - u will probably need a bigger surplus tho since ur that young and ur body digests pretty fast, thats just my experience tho. I also did eat a lot of shit tho when I bulked because no one was that much aware about carnivore, real food etc.

How long do u think getting to 12% would take. Don’t want to cut for long or I’d stunt my growth.
Track ur kcals for 2 weeks. Pick 1 day in the week where u will weigh urself. If ur weight has increased u CAN stop tracking kcals if its too time consuming. But weigh urself 1x weekly on the SAME day, SAME time right after waking up. Once the weight doesnt go up anymore after 2 weeks increase ur kcals

now that I remember you’re nearly 15 I’d suggest you just do a clean bulk 200+300 calories above surplus. Each year you can build 10 pounds and that’s only 0.2 pounds of muscle per week. Don’t over do it.
If you feel you’re getting fat just cut down a bit. But at your age you would sacrifice an inch of height if you were constantly on a big cut.

No, if you get to 20%bf you will be unhealthy, do not bulk, you'll just ruin your health, exercise and eat till satiety

depends on ur cardio, kcals, genetics etc. just bulk ur 14 dont worry about ur bodyfat - u will probably need a bigger surplus tho since ur that young and ur body digests pretty fast, thats just my experience tho. I also did eat a lot of shit tho when I bulked because no one was that much aware about carnivore, real food etc.
And dont listen to this guy below me. Dont Cut. Stay on the bulk for ATLEAST 1-2yrs. Ur growth, test, bones are gonna thank u. Ur so young I wouldnt try to get girls until ur 16-17 besides I still believe in sex after marriage. But thats ur thing bro. I was bulking from 14-17 and my face was fat asf afterwards. But it payed off in the end.

And dont listen to this guy below me. Dont Cut. Stay on the bulk for ATLEAST 1-2yrs. Ur growth, test, bones are gonna thank u. Ur so young I wouldnt try to get girls until ur 16-17 besides I still believe in sex after marriage. But thats ur thing bro. I was bulking from 14-17 and my face was fat asf afterwards. But it payed off in the end.
U also have so much time so theres no need to rush it. Build ur body slowly

Same I also believe in sex after marriage. But if I get too fat I would get too much estrogen and will shorten the span of my growth. What bf % did u start on the bulk?

Same I also believe in sex after marriage. But if I get too fat I would get too much estrogen and will shorten the span of my growth. What bf % did u start on the bulk?
bro honestly I was skinny fat had no idea what I was doing. No visible veins no abs nothing and it turned out fine. I‘m 6‘1 now and on Test E since I was 18 so I wont grow anymore

bro honestly I was skinny fat had no idea what I was doing. No visible veins no abs nothing and it turned out fine. I‘m 6‘1 now and on Test E since I was 18 so I wont grow anymore
What’s test E is that something that helped u grow? And what height where u when u turned 15? Sorry for the million questions

What’s test E is that something that helped u grow? And what height where u when u turned 15? Sorry for the million questions
Testosterone Enanthate - please dont roid until ur ATLEAST 18, when I was 15 5`4 hahaha. My mother is like 5`2 and my father is 6`3.

Testosterone Enanthate - please dont roid until ur ATLEAST 18, when I was 15 5`4 hahaha. My mother is like 5`2 and my father is 6`3.
Oh alr. I’m 5”6 lol but my dad is 5”6.5 and mum is 5”0. Grandad 6”0 tho. Maybe I could get 5”8-5”9 not sure tho.

Oh alr. I’m 5”6 lol but my dad is 5”6.5 and mum is 5”0. Grandad 6”0 tho. Maybe I could get 5”8-5”9 not sure tho.
for sure bro - if u keep looking at threads about heightmaxxing u`ll eventually stumble across HGH. Its growth hormone, please dont do it bro. Until ur 18 stay away from everything that involves needles. I started roiding pretty young too. Visiting Sauna 30mins 2-3x a week with 15min intervalls, raw milk, sprints is gonna do the job. Try a combat sport too I`ve been a wrestler for 12 yrs now and I never see wrestlers with bad bone structure. Especially if starting young. Stay away from MMA/ Muay thai if u worry about ur face cuz this is gonna fuck ur face up.

for sure bro - if u keep looking at threads about heightmaxxing u`ll eventually stumble across HGH. Its growth hormone, please dont do it bro. Until ur 18 stay away from everything that involves needles. I started roiding pretty young too. Visiting Sauna 30mins 2-3x a week with 15min intervalls, raw milk, sprints is gonna do the job. Try a combat sport too I`ve been a wrestler for 12 yrs now and I never see wrestlers with bad bone structure. Especially if starting young. Stay away from MMA/ Muay thai if u worry about ur face cuz this is gonna fuck ur face up.
Ngl bro, your definitely the most helpful person I’ve talked to on this site. And what height do u think I can get if I heightmaxx. I’ve learned all about my androgen receptors too.

Ngl bro, your definitely the most helpful person I’ve talked to on this site. And what height do u think I can get if I heightmaxx. I’ve learned all about my androgen receptors too.
Happy to hear bro. matteo.xaxa is my ig u can follow me there if u wanna know more things. Honestly if u say ur granddad was 6`0 I`d say thats ur genetic potential. But ofc theres always exceptions do this. Many basketballers have small parents etc. but they were just very lucky. Same with bone structure look at the parents of sean o`pry for example. Theres always exceptions so if I say genetically 6`0 and u still do all those things in order to gain height u might get even taller than that.

I would only recommend bulking and cutting phases if ur on gear. If ur natty then there’s no point of cutting unless ur competing or unhealthy body fat or want your lifts to go down. Just maingain.

Bulking natty is a wasted effort for most guys. You simply won't look impressive. Just cut, it's better for your face aesthetics- which matter most anyway. As a teen, cut to no less than 12%, no point in going that low, might mess with your hormones.

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Bulking natty is a wasted effort for most guys. You simply won't look impressive. Just cut, it's better for your face aesthetics- which matter most anyway. As a teen, cut to no less than 12%, no point in going that low, might mess with your hormones.
so true, I would have never gotten anywhere without mk-677. Literally couldn't eat more than 3k calories before.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I’m not cutting for my physique bro. I’m cutting to height maxx I’m a manlet 5”6 just turned 15 jfl. And also for more bonemass then I’ll cut when I get to college (16 yrs 10 months) I believe in sex after marriage too so I’m not ok bothered if I’m not leanin high school. My plan is to get a stacylite or high htb.

before you bulk, ask yourself if you're bulking for women or for yourself.

If you're bulking for women, don't bother. It won't make you more attractive.

Your height is mostly genetic either way, nvm