Is 16 oldcel?

And why?

• Total voters
wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Rope if no jb gf by 2025, hgh script next:(
In terms of being non NT your whole life, no proper female interactions, no real friends, no fun meetups or those house parties, no shred of experience of teenage love etc:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AutisticGymcel, MA_ascender, watah and 3 others
I'd say oldcel is after high school, so 18+. There's still a sliver of hope to gain those experiences in your last two years, but after that it's over

• +1
Reactions: watah and wastedspermcel
I'd say oldcel is after high school, so 18+. There's still a sliver of hope to gain those experiences in your last two years, but after that it's over
It's fine I'll probably go ER anyway:lul:

• Love it
Reactions: silently_said
every single highschool romance drama take place at the last year of highschool so you still have hope

nigga really asked if hes an oldcel at 16 what are you babbling about

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
In terms of being non NT your whole life, no proper female interactions, no real friends, no fun meetups or those house parties, no shred of experience of teenage love etc:forcedsmile:
very innapropiate for a kids game i feel like this needs to be banned he probably has been harrassing women in the past because i been in his games before

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and wastedspermcel
Oldcel starts at 20

• Hmm...
Reactions: watah
nigga really asked if hes an oldcel at 16 what are you babbling about
Relative to my situation. Do you really think a socially inept mentalcel like me could completely change just like that? It'd be easier to ascend to fucking htn than to change my whole brain and magically become NT:lul:

Relative to my situation. Do you really think a socially inept mentalcel like me could completely change just like that? It'd be easier to ascend to fucking htn than to change my whole brain and magically become NT:lul:
you don't know how easy you have it at 16

very innapropiate for a kids game i feel like this needs to be banned he probably has been harrassing women in the past because i been in his games before
I'm losing my fucking grip on reality and going insane too. Starting to get memory loss and disconnection from reality:what:

• WTF
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and wastedspermcel
Yes average user age here is between 8-10, Get out unc

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, Marsiere214 and wastedspermcel
Are you serious nigga?

yeah thats like being a grandpa.

It's over unc

• Love it
Reactions: wastedspermcel
You faggots are so retarded. You can turn your life around at any point. “Muh I’m oldcel at 16!!!” “It’s over!!!”

• JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Are you serious nigga?
I phrased the question wrongly because I can't be bothered. I know I'm not old. But it's too late to do most things most kids my age would've done already. Its over

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223