is 168cm/5'6 a good height for a girl?

• OP π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
  • Start date
π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«

π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«

Order rules all,
We are both 17 so she is done growing for the most part, I'm also heightmaxxing right now

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Baldingman1998
At this age is less important, but with every passing year, it will be a bigger and bigger failo...
Start injecting HGH right now while you can still grow.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, metagross and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
How are you heightmaxxing? ISIS servant

• JFL
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and IncelsBraincels
At this age is less important, but with every passing year, it will be a bigger and bigger failo...
Start injecting HGH right now while you can still grow.
girls aren't expected to be tall, I'm 190.3cm and she likes my height but I'm heightmaxxing non the less
How are you heightmaxxing? ISIS servant
MK-677, 20mg + huperzine a gained 1.6cm in 25days~ and taking it again and noticing an increase in my height
measured by a stadiometer, morning height my fellow jihadi:lul::lul:
I'm not a muslim but ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Kroker, chadmanlet04 and 2 others
I wish I heightmaxxed but im stuck as a manlet now

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, metagross and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
  • So Sad
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
I wish I heightmaxxed but im stuck as a manlet now
Biggest regret ngl I joined here 17 (19 now) even if I started then 0.5 inches $200 would be worth

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and Deleted member 17997
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π« and SubhumanCurrycel
Biggest regret ngl I joined here 17 (19 now) even if I started then 0.5 inches $200 would be worth
yes it is once you reach the 190cm mark anything more is a plus and isn't much of a loss

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
im not taking 25mg tho
doesn't matter even once a week will cause the metabolites of aromasin to reap your hair
example is bodybuilders who didn't norwood by hard steroids but once they added aromasin they started to norwood

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Aromasin probably next weekend
the only problem i have with aromasin is it lengthens puberty cause growth plate fusion is correlated with puberty so ur development could be stunted due to longer puberty

longer puberty means less bone development from what ive seen

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, volcelfatcel and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
the only problem i have with aromasin is it lengthens puberty cause growth plate fusion is correlated with puberty so ur development could be stunted due to longer puberty

longer puberty means less bone development from what ive seen
won't matter much you are going to use it just for a year or two at max just get your heightmaxxing in check with the aromasin protocol
till you have finished your goal stop it and you won't have a problem after for most guys

won't matter much you are going to use it just for a year or two at max just get your heightmaxxing in check with the aromasin protocol
till you have finished your goal stop it and you won't have a problem after for most guys
that 1 year could be when ur at an age when u have the most bone development though

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
that 1 year could be when ur at an age when u have the most bone development though
don't worry your androgens after will deal with it, anyways if your 16-7 you don't need an AI you just need GH secretagogue or a PHARMA GRADE GH, you will gain crazy amounts and you wouldn't need to play with ugly shit like aromasin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
don't worry your androgens after will deal with it, anyways if your 16-7 you don't need an AI you just need GH secretagogue or a PHARMA GRADE GH, you will gain crazy amounts and you wouldn't need to play with ugly shit like aromasin
this is all good and dandy
but is 168 a good height for a girl, I like tall women and I don't know whom to choose

worry your androgens after will deal with it, anyways if your 16-7 you don't need an AI you just need GH secretagogue or a PHARMA GRADE GH, you will gain crazy amounts and you wouldn't need to play with ugly shit like aromasin
ye gh mogs but dont overdo it or ur face will become ogre

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
a guy at 190 heightmaxxing is equalivent to a male mode getting facial surgery jfl

• Hmm...
why are you getting girls at 17 and im trucel at 27?

why are you getting girls at 17 and im trucel at 27?
because I live in a muslim country and I'm tall but with a htn face since I'm chubby and losing weight

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18086
a guy at 190 heightmaxxing is equalivent to a male mode getting facial surgery jfl
dude taller is better, a 6'3 is tall, but a 6'6 is a WOW that's tall kind of thing
anyways it is also for mandible, zygo, browridge, frame and wrist too

• So Sad