is 17 too late to get taller/more dimorphism using HGH/androgens?

just get surgery, isnt true hgh expensive as fuck anyway? should afford surgery with that money.

• +1
Reactions: charizy
just get surgery, isnt true hgh expensive as fuck anyway? should afford surgery with that money.
i find surgery gay, plus im 5'11 i just wanna be 6'5-6'7 like most of the guys in my family

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
it depends on ur tanner stage (how far u’ve gone through puberty) the higher the tanner stage the less likely

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
it depends on ur tanner stage (how far u’ve gone through puberty) the higher the tanner stage the less likely
any way to tell how far someone is in their tanner stage?

any way to tell how far someone is in their tanner stage?
take this test

or see if you have developed pubes or not

• +1
Reactions: ricosuave
take this test

or see if you have developed pubes or not
thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: omarthegoat195
i find surgery gay, plus im 5'11 i just wanna be 6'5-6'7 like most of the guys in my family
I mean try it, idk how you can even afford that.

• +1
Reactions: charizy
you can get efficacious hgh for heightmaxxing purposes for like 200-400 per month depending on how much you dose (not pharma grade but still very, very good)

• +1
maybe if you blast for a year more or less you can gain 1-2 cm, good luck with that

most males are already finished at 15 when it comes to final adult height

Maybe, maybe not, but I'd try it. Don't postpone it any longer.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
it's never really too late for androgens to effect your face, as for your frame and height. You could probably squeeze a maximum of 2 inches of height and maybe a little more dimorphic of a frame. just go for it and see

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
This is .org, where science's limitations are only defined by how far into the spectrum you are, and everyone is in a placebo dreamland where they hit puberty at 18
Your frame and skull grows well into your twenties. This has been documented in literature and in anecdotes.

you'll be a late bloomer , don't listen to anybody if ur i know people including my father who was 5'10 until he was 21 then he bloomed to 6'4

• +1
you'll be a late bloomer , don't listen to anybody if ur i know people including my father who was 5'10 until he was 21 then he bloomed to 6'4
lmfao, why wait and risk it, just blast

I'm 17 rn as well, in Tanner stage 4. With open growth plates. About to hop on soon. Thoughts @MaestheticMaso @pessimistic ?

Tell your doctor you fell of a bike and your knee hurts then ask for a xray. It will be free and then post the result here if you don't know how to interprate it yourself. If you have money then do it privatly and check your knee and spine maybe even your hips I have a friend who ruined his hip to waist ratio because his pelvic bone grew a lot so be carefull and monitor all your proportions. My plates were open at 19 still and I grew myself to 190cm so there is always hope.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Tell your doctor you fell of a bike and your knee hurts then ask for a xray. It will be free and then post the result here if you don't know how to interprate it yourself. If you have money then do it privatly and check your knee and spine maybe even your hips I have a friend who ruined his hip to waist ratio because his pelvic bone grew a lot so be carefull and monitor all your proportions. My plates were open at 19 still and I grew myself to 190cm so there is always hope.
The annoying issue is that the pelvis can always grow. Maybe controlling estrogen and having high T will help with that ?;

• +1
Can't you just say you are worried you stunted your growth with shitty lifestyle and want knee scan + blood test?

Can't you just say you are worried you stunted your growth with shitty lifestyle and want knee scan + blood test?
Depends on the doctor as most of them are normies. I have brought up convos irl about basic biohacking to people from highschool who are in med school and they are completely shocked by anything that goes against the mainstream agenda and any slight clue of destigmatized thinking. (I can give examples if you wish)
You always have to assume the person you are speaking to is a complete normie until proven otherwise. Average normie would call the police and start cry after seeing a discussion about this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
Depends on the doctor as most of them are normies. I have brought up convos irl about basic biohacking to people from highschool who are in med school and they are completely shocked by anything that goes against the mainstream agenda and any slight clue of destigmatized thinking. (I can give examples if you wish)
You always have to assume the person you are speaking to is a complete normie until proven otherwise. Average normie would call the police and start cry after seeing a discussion about this.
So if I want a blood test and a knee scan I have to make up some elaborate story? I've booked a blood tests from private clinic because there's a limit to how many blood tests public healthcare can provide, but I thought it would be relatively easy to get it tbh. At least for your 1st or 2nd time no?

The annoying issue is that the pelvis can always grow. Maybe controlling estrogen and having high T will help with that ?;
Obviously it can always grow you are right. The thing is if you are bringing exogenous growth signaling to your system it is smart to check, even though it is very low probability, if your plates are closed everywhere except your pelvis, because in that case you will only make your hips grow and get a female frame. You will make it over for yourself more than it ever was before. Imagine having hips wider then your shoulders that just looks awful on a man.
Yes, I do think the complete androgen to estrogen ratio will effect on how much your scapula and clavicels grow compared to your hips. But keep in mind crushing your estrogen will result in nice amount of cardiovascular damage.

• +1
So if I want a blood test and a knee scan I have to make up some elaborate story? I've booked a blood tests from private clinic because there's a limit to how many blood tests public healthcare can provide, but I thought it would be relatively easy to get it tbh. At least for your 1st or 2nd time no?
Yes, unfortunately you have to make up a story most of the time. As I said before, if he has money for a private clinic then he can get all the tests he want. You can walk in a private clinic and say you use grams of gear and they will gladly take you money and do any test you want. When it comes to public healthcare it is a different story they are discriminatory towards people who use PEDs for anything. Another thing, a blood test is far less invasive compared to a x-ray so it is easier for a public doctor to give you one.

• +1
Yes, unfortunately you have to make up a story most of the time. As I said before, if he has money for a private clinic then he can get all the tests he want. You can walk in a private clinic and say you use grams of gear and they will gladly take you money and do any test you want. When it comes to public healthcare it is a different story they are discriminatory towards people who use PEDs for anything. Another thing, a blood test is far less invasive compared to a x-ray so it is easier for a public doctor to give you one.
Money talks

• +1
Reactions: Driler
I'm 17 rn as well, in Tanner stage 4. With open growth plates. About to hop on soon. Thoughts @MaestheticMaso @pessimistic ?
I think it's a good thing obviously, hopefully it's not too late for you to see results.

• +1
Obviously it can always grow you are right. The thing is if you are bringing exogenous growth signaling to your system it is smart to check, even though it is very low probability, if your plates are closed everywhere except your pelvis, because in that case you will only make your hips grow and get a female frame. You will make it over for yourself more than it ever was before. Imagine having hips wider then your shoulders that just looks awful on a man.
Yes, I do think the complete androgen to estrogen ratio will effect on how much your scapula and clavicels grow compared to your hips. But keep in mind crushing your estrogen will result in nice amount of cardiovascular damage.
I'd take some cardiovascular damage if I can grow taller by 2 inches tbh

it will result in dyslipidemia, not cardiovascular damage, but over a long time this can cause atherosclerosis

Not at his age, no doctor would touch any of that, they wouldn't want to lose their license by prescribing hormones to a "normal" teenager. He should just say he hurt his knee and go into an urgent care and ask for an x-ray. Even if insurance doesn't cover it (lol, they would), x-rays are cheap. Then it's easy to confirm growth plate status.

it will result in dyslipidemia, not cardiovascular damage, but over a long time this can cause atherosclerosis
Atherosclerosis is a form of damage to the cardiovascular system. The more he wants to grow the longer it takes and thus causes more damage. Keeping your estrogen low but not crushed is the goal. I see too many people promoting 1mg of arimidex a day to kids that are 15. You do that for a couple years your chances of reaching 60 are abysmal.
Being healthy, doing cardio, minimizing saturated fat and sugar and supplementing a high quality vitamin k supplement will help.

And for the other response, we were talking about getting a x-ray from a public physician not about getting growth hormone.

minimizing saturated fat
I have brought up convos irl about basic biohacking to people from highschool who are in med school and they are completely shocked by anything that goes against the mainstream agenda and any slight clue of destigmatized thinking.