stupid retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AySab, sub5outsider, tigrxs and 5 others
yes, please drink more estrogen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lirevk, AySab, MonoTBB and 5 others
holy fuck nobody takes any looksmax serious here,1 month after i joined the foorum i was already on hgh and did a lot of softmaxxes and went to the gym,4 months later i ordered my steroids and niggers here talk if their multivitamins will get them taller

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Offensive Bias, icon2125215, caiolindo and 6 others
im 28 and stll drink chocy milk lol

• +1
Reactions: Lirevk
ive been on 2 litres a day for the last 4 months jfl only thing that changed is now im more bloated and have more acne

• JFL
yes, please drink more estrogen.
milk is healthy fag, not as many estrogen as youre eating those pills to femboymaxx nigga

• +1
Ray peat said it's good so it must be good

Just drink protein

holy fuck nobody takes any looksmax serious here,1 month after i joined the foorum i was already on hgh and did a lot of softmaxxes and went to the gym,4 months later i ordered my steroids and niggers here talk if their multivitamins will get them taller
how much hgh are you taking?

ive been on 2 litres a day for the last 4 months jfl only thing that changed is now im more bloated and have more acne
Chocolate has heavy metals. Milk doesn’t bloat you,

why letro instead of adex?

mirin
how many ius did u run a day? did u get any growth facially / bubble gut? how many inches did u get height and framewise

mirin
how many ius did u run a day? did u get any growth facially / bubble gut? how many inches did u get height and framewise
8 iu everyday and im bloated on it idk if i have bubble gut but probably not

good for bulking height is genetics and its not affected by your diet

Did u grew on hgh? I noticed my belly is kinda bigger, and my abs less defined. Is this side effect of hgh, or AI (Im using Aromasin)? Is it temporary?