Is 20 still young if youve looksmaxxed really hard to this point

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Like I look at least 3 ratings better since I was 16. But feel old now. But with all the changes like fapping less is 20 still pretty old and too late

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
bruh, you're 20. Whole life ahead of you and still 10+ more years of potentially being in prime.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 4797, Vergil.is and 13 others
Don't let age hold you back, learn from not optimizing your teen years. Or at least face this terrible world head on. Good luck :)

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, BigBoy, mewcoper and 2 others
bruh, you're 20. Whole life ahead of you and still 10+ more years of potentially being in prime.
Fair enough why does it feel like I've been alive for so long?? I haven't had many girlfriends tbh or took weed or anything would my life have gone way way quicker if I did those two.

Like it honestly feels like I'm like 32 or something from lack of social interaction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Fair enough why does it feel like I've been alive for so long?? I haven't had many girlfriends tbh or took weed or anything would my life have gone way way quicker if I did those two.

Like it honestly feels like I'm like 32 or something from lack of social interaction
I think most of us are feeling that. I'm 27 and I feel like I'm legitimately 45 years old. The in and out daily bore of staring at screens, and not having the ability to go outside and do anything noteworthy. Body slowly deteriorating due to depression. It can get way worse bro. Be happy you're still 20 and haven't fucked your body+face up like I have. 20 is still young enough to develop skills, go to university, get started early on a great career, fuck 18 year olds without looking weird. You're good man. Just work towards what you want now, you're sill ahead, but you DO NOT wanna get behind.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Need2Ascend and eyearea
I think most of us are feeling that. I'm 27 and I feel like I'm legitimately 45 years old. The in and out daily bore of staring at screens, and not having the ability to go outside and do anything noteworthy. Body slowly deteriorating due to depression. It can get way worse bro. Be happy you're still 20 and haven't fucked your body+face up like I have. 20 is still young enough to develop skills, go to university, get started early on a great career, fuck 18 year olds without looking weird. You're good man. Just work towards what you want now, you're sill ahead, but you DO NOT wanna get behind.
Thank you I suppose you're right and that's why. The lifestyle we've adopted makes like feel unfulfilled. This site is helpful but I wouldn't take anything seriously. And you are still 27 so again I'd say you're truly old at 40 maybe even 45 if you have very good bone structure for aging

• +1
Reactions: sensen
Thank you I suppose you're right and that's why. The lifestyle we've adopted makes like feel unfulfilled. This site is helpful but I wouldn't take anything seriously. And you are still 27 so again I'd say you're truly old at 40 maybe even 45 if you have very good bone structure for aging
I'm never worried about looking too old facially. I'm more worried about the social decline and decline of potential that comes with older age. Transitioning to 30 will be very difficult for me.

And exactly man, don't listen to all the autists on here. They'll lead you in weird directions that you dont even need to explore.

I'm never worried about looking too old facially. I'm more worried about the social decline and decline of potential that comes with older age. Transitioning to 30 will be very difficult for me.

And exactly man, don't listen to all the autists on here. They'll lead you in weird directions that you dont even need to explore.
I wouldn't worry about that. I'm my experience women are like dumb hoes. I've seen all sorts of hot girls like date 30s and 40 year olds especially in a big city. Look at dicaprio noone considers him weird for dating hot 20s year olds even though hes like fat and bearded and doesn't really have great bone structure.
The thing I hate about aging is knowing I've been alive for so long. Like 20 years is still a long time. Even 18 is really

How do you even recover though from having no friends in mid 20's.. Its like impossible. If you go to Uni your too old to make a new social circle with 19 year olds, and to me it seems like the last chance to social circle maxx. Not that you cant make the odd new friend after Uni, but social circles all seem fully settled and locked after Uni.

Nothing that we could've done though, how can anybody afford looksmaxxing before 20, its impossible unless you barely need any surgeries. So I wont live with regret.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and sensen
I wouldn't worry about that. I'm my experience women are like dumb hoes. I've seen all sorts of hot girls like date 30s and 40 year olds especially in a big city. Look at dicaprio noone considers him weird for dating hot 20s year olds even though hes like fat and bearded and doesn't really have great bone structure.
The thing I hate about aging is knowing I've been alive for so long. Like 20 years is still a long time. Even 18 is really

To me its the social circle aspect, I would rather have a large and active social circle than a GF.

• +1
Reactions: sensen
I have a Fiancee, I'm not even worried about women lol. It's purely the idea that I feel I haven't done enough, and I have lofty goals that will be nearly impossible for someone in their 30s to do because they directly involve things within the sphere of social value, like being a music artist. Yeah, I used to feel like 10 years was a lifetime. Now I feel it's rapid.

How do you even recover though from having no friends in mid 20's.. Its like impossible. If you go to Uni your too old to make a new social circle with 19 year olds, and to me it seems like the last chance to social circle maxx. Not that you cant make the odd new friend after Uni, but social circles all seem fully settled and locked after Uni.

Nothing that we could've done though, how can anybody afford looksmaxxing before 20, its impossible unless you barely need any surgeries. So I wont live with regret.
Exactly, that's the crux of my issue.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Exactly, that's the crux of my issue.

Cant form NT social circle because too ugly.

>Looksmax

Cant form NT social circle because too old.

fuck this World lmao.

20 is young regardless of if your looksmaxxing hard or not. If you take care of your self your prime can last until your late 40s, although its unlikely you will be fucking 18-21 year olds at that age.

20 is baby. Over at 30+

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and YoungJohnnyDepp
20 is baby. Over at 30+
Wow even at 4 months to go till 21? I guess it is this lifestyle of looksmax that makes life seem like its dragging heavily

Actually looksmaxxing start at this age you should have worked since 18 and by 20 you saved up money for your surgeries👍😁

about time you start anti aging maxing; take fin if you notice balding, retin a to improve collagen, lift weights to stay fit and muscular, eat good food etc

you're as young as you look in the end