is 2024 gonna be my year?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
I mean…i’m now as heartless and heartbroken as i never was.

I found out i’m actually good looking by posting some pics and hopping on dating apps, and i’m now blackpilled to the bone.

I believe i can do great things if i found the perfect drug mix this summer and use clen to get sun 10% bf.

I can fake NT to infiltrate my self into normies lives and destroy them from the inside.

I’m gonna ruin lives:aheago::aheago::aheago:

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, ducktruck, incelmogger and 1 other person
What about 2023

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I mean…i’m now as heartless and heartbroken as i never was.

I found out i’m actually good looking by posting some pics and hopping on dating apps, and i’m now blackpilled to the bone.

I believe i can do great things if i found the perfect drug mix this summer and use clen to get sun 10% bf.

I can fake NT to infiltrate my self into normies lives and destroy them from the inside.

I’m gonna ruin lives:aheago::aheago::aheago:
No your still a manlet

What about 2023
Brooooo i might be able to pull of something crazy by the end of the year.

I’ll make the biggest thread ever if i do…be ready.

Or i’ll just make another depressed thread

• Love it
Reactions: wsada
  • Woah
Reactions: incelmogger
you better mog in 2024 fag

• Love it
you better mog in 2024 fag
if it really goes how i’m planning, i’ll make a big face reveal that everyone is asking for

• +1
Reactions: Xalgraz
You need 3 inch lifts atleast
yeah, i can do that more or less. In shitaly even at 5’8 i’m gud (obviously not as well as i would if taller) but my face and personality (yeah laugh) carries hard

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
yeah, i can do that more or less. In shitaly even at 5’8 i’m gud (obviously not as well as i would if taller) but my face and personality (yeah laugh) carries hard
5’9 + htn is still good but your still invisible to women if you don’t initiate convo

• +1
5’9 + htn is still good but your still invisible to women if you don’t initiate convo
yeah true, even tho i get IOIs and compliments no girl came and asked me out till now (maybe 1 or 2 i don’t remember tbh)

That’s why i said the right mix of drugs to NTmaxx

yeah true, even tho i get IOIs and compliments no girl came and asked me out till now (maybe 1 or 2 i don’t remember tbh)

That’s why i said the right mix of drugs to NTmaxx
What drugs do you take

What drugs do you take
still none, i just smoke week and did some heavy stuff sometimes but not on a weekly or daily basis.

I plan to try out Phenibut, kratom, mdma, and maybe even a little bit of test this summer if i actually stop my hair loss

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
still none, i just smoke week and did some heavy stuff sometimes but not on a weekly or daily basis.

I plan to try out Phenibut, kratom, mdma, and maybe even a little bit of test this summer if i actually stop my hair loss
Your balding? It’s over

Yeah man, let's hope 2024 is gonna be our year where we ascend even more and slay, and discover even new possible ways to looksmax and stay ahead of the normies. Cheers! :feelsez::feelsshh:

• +1
Only if you put the effort

• +1
Yeah man, let's hope 2024 is gonna be our year where we ascend even more and slay, and discover even new possible ways to looksmax and stay ahead of the normies. Cheers! :feelsez::feelsshh:
Only if you put the effort
i’ve never been so sure of my self.

I finally accept it my true nature, i’ll make a lot of people suffer and ascend into them like an absolute demon.
IMG 6266

• +1
Reactions: ducktruck and Zangano1
Im also HEART broken thats why i will blast roids

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
  • Hmm...
i’ve never been so sure of my self.

I finally accept it my true nature, i’ll make a lot of people suffer and ascend into them like an absolute demon.
View attachment 2594511
Keep looksmaxxing until you look like an anime demon! This will sound childish but I have huge new year spirit and always get turbo hyped for making the next year better, a fresh beginning, I really believe we will achieve more success if we try harder, let's stay positive!

• +1
i thought 2022 and 2023 were my years, during that time evrything got worse

• +1
every next year will be our year

we will mog bhai

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back