Is 23 year old Stalin overrated?

188centimetres

188centimetres

Bronze
It is a well known fact that even the most capitalist women will wet her pants at sight of young Stalin's mugshot, which is said to even mog Meek's mugshot.
As per usual I was strolling wikipedia for interesting articles concerning communism and how to dethrone the capitalist bourgeoisie that is ruling over us. I stumbled upon Stalin and what I saw left me in shock. The med mogger Stalin had the most visible bug eyes imaginable in that mug shot. It was apparently later retouched to make them less obvious. Does our great leader drop to a mere chadlite because of that little failo? What do you think?

He was 165 cm

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sens and Duke of cumskins
He was 165 cm
jokes on you the average height in Georgia is just 173 cm today and back then men were much shorter. I am pretty sure he was about average in height.

jokes on you the average height in Georgia is just 173 cm today and back then men were much shorter. I am pretty sure he was about average in height.
Gigamanlet even during that time among the Moscow elite.

His skin was also disgusting. You’ll hardly find non airbrushed pictures of him, but irl his face was full of smallpox scars
stalinsmallpocksscars-.png

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, Edgar, n0rthface and 1 other person
Gigamanlet even during that time among the Moscow elite.

His skin was also disgusting. You’ll hardly find non airbrushed pictures of him, but irl his face was full of smallpox scars
stalinsmallpocksscars-.png
He still skinmogs me ngl

You're thinking of Armenia average Giorgi is 185cm white mustached gigachad

Apparently he looked like shit and that pic is crisick tier fraud

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, n0rthface and Deleted member 13787
its photoshopped, stalin had smallpox which scarred his face. in reality he was a aggressive ugly manlet with bad social skills

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, oldcell, n0rthface and 2 others
Yeah his famous "chad" photo is heavily edited by the communist party for propaganda purposes.

He was the most successful ER in history. :lul:
mmh then i guess that's the reason why in this photo he looks like a lookism user jfl

It is a well known fact that even the most capitalist women will wet her pants at sight of young Stalin's mugshot, which is said to even mog Meek's mugshot.
As per usual I was strolling wikipedia for interesting articles concerning communism and how to dethrone the capitalist bourgeoisie that is ruling over us. I stumbled upon Stalin and what I saw left me in shock. The med mogger Stalin had the most visible bug eyes imaginable in that mug shot. It was apparently later retouched to make them less obvious. Does our great leader drop to a mere chadlite because of that little failo? What do you think?

View attachment 1435043
Jaw is narrow and those bug eyes....I don't see the appeal here

View attachment 1435043
its a fake pic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back