Is 24-inch bideltoid/width the minimum to start looking "big" IRL?

Crayola CØck

Crayola CØck

You Will Never Be What A Man Should Be
I grabbed my cock ruler and put it across a wall with marks.

I noticed 24 inches does indeed look quite impressive overall in terms of width.

22+ is decent but not really impressive. And 25+ is getting freaky wide....

So is 24 the magic number?

Two rulers across is the minimum to look objectively "wide" or "big" in terms of shoulders for most guys?

Don't @ me that military study or shit, that is old and no one cares anymore.

And yeah small waist makes shoulders APPEAR bigger but objective width still matters because heftier dudes can still sizepill you hard if you're under 24 inch bideltoid.

Most natty, big framed Chad-type guys are 21+ easily even without gym or roids or bulking, so to mog them you gotta be 22+ minimum and ideally around 24.

I think this settles the shoulderpill/bideltoid/etc. argument.

If you're 22 at 15% bf or less you are decent.

If 24 you are good at 15% bodyfat.

If 25-26+ you are a fucking monster if lean in any way.

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and callisto
your fucking nuts if you think 21 inches is decent. hoeflation is noting to autistflation

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kavkaz777, tyroneorkms, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
your fucking nuts if you think 21 inches is decent. hoeflation is noting to autistflation

21 is only bare minimum Chad appeal width to look "passable" 22-23+ is needed if you wanna widthmog > 90% of men easily & heavily.

Chad is safe at only 21 or 22 because many incel-tier frame dudes can't even get this width unless 20%+ bodyfat, while Chad can be lean and never go to the gym. But if you combine the frame with the gym & luck and you can see some guys 24+ and mog > 99% of men.

Reality, 21 is nothing special except in terms of mogging an even smaller dude, he'd be not so impressive to some big gymcel type dude.

But you gotta be both lean and wide, so having 21 or so if you're chubby isn't ideal, you wanna be 21+ MINIMUM at 14-16% bf MAX.

Last edited:
anything below 22 is regular and shit and anything above 22 is good and desired for atleast a straight man in his lifetime

• +1
Reactions: Crayola CØck
Retarded thread

Ive been called broad shouldered several times and I have 20.5inch bidelt

24 inches is insanely wide and not even loox has it that big iirc
3571817 nasa

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 25743 and callisto
Retarded thread

View attachment 2510644

Arborist claims 25.5 inch bideltoid and it looks believable, so it’s not unheard of.

I’ve measured mine at 20.5 inch and I feel frame mogged by a MAJORITY of men when I go out but your chart says I’m top 5%. I measured in a sliding door until it touched deltoid on both sides. Seems legit right?

I wonder if this chart was for biacromial. Bottom 1% having 15 inch bideltoid is ridiculous.

I've had comments on my shoulder width for years and mine are 21.5-22". I think you might be measuring wrong if you think you need 24" shoulders to look broad. You are talking about 6'7 freaks with those proportions.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Napoleon1800
Arborist claims 25.5 inch bideltoid and it looks believable, so it’s not unheard of.

I’ve measured mine at 20.5 inch and I feel frame mogged by a MAJORITY of men when I go out but your chart says I’m top 5%. I measured in a sliding door until it touched deltoid on both sides. Seems legit right?
Youre schizo or only noticing people with wide bidelt.
Im in a class of 20 and am tied with another kid for widest bidelt there
I wonder if this chart was for biacromial. Bottom 1% having 15 inch bideltoid is ridiculous.
Screenshot 2023 10 25 14 17 06 41 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12  01

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Retarded thread

View attachment 2510644
same i have around 20 inch bideltoid with 32 inch waist and been called wide a few times
at 24 inches people would stare at u

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Bitchwhipper2
24 if you have a wide skull like me, otherwise I've seen some ppl look wide with sub20

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743