Is 24 too early for a hair transplant? I got jaw surgery (Bimax), but its gonna be a waste since Im balding

ZoomerAmerican

ZoomerAmerican

I refuse to die until things are better
I went thru serious pain a few weeks ago by going to the extreme and getting Bimax. My jaw looks decent now, but its gonna be a waste since I'm balding. My crown is balding and my hairline is making me look 40

Hair transplant experts suggest waiting until 30. Do I just say F it and get one in a few months in Turkey? I'm open to getting a second one in my 30s.

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
24 is not too young for HT, don't listen to bluepilled doctors who tell you otherwise. I got at HT at 20. the only problem with HT <30 is you risk the potential for continued recession above ur donor site.

If ur hairloss is stable - go for it, or else face the possibility u may need another HT in ~4-8 years. tbh though if ur active hairloss is minimal it doesn't really matter if u have further recession, its not noticeable, especially with med/long hair. u should also wait a while longer before getting HT, make sure you're in peak health when u get it

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Do it. Don't waste years of your life waiting for 'the right moment'. Ascend and if you need to you can always get another one. The increase in attractiveness will help in so many aspects in your life and it makes up for what you would pay anyway.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and JohnDoe
I went thru serious pain a few weeks ago by going to the extreme and getting Bimax. My jaw looks decent now, but its gonna be a waste since I'm balding. My crown is balding and my hairline is making me look 40

Hair transplant experts suggest waiting until 30. Do I just say F it and get one in a few months in Turkey? I'm open to getting a second one in my 30s.

Do it and also start finasteride. You’ve too much skin in the game with your Bimax to just give up now.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055