Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Might as well start digging your own grave tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, john_cope, Deleted member 2745 and 9 others
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: beyourself, Alexanderr and SikKunt
Depends where you are, in the USA you're expected to have a house, six figures, married, travelled around 3 different continents, in Europe these expectations are less hard and in some countries it's even normal to live at your parents

It all depends on face tbh, but yeah some JBs will already find you too old unless you look like Nessman

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 2745, oldcell and 2 others
Life begins at 0, but for you this never begun.

Life begins at 0, but for you this never begun.
Wtf, I've had an incredible life in terms of dating which I'm grateful for. lol Why so negative.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Wtf, I've had an incredible life in terms of dating which I'm grateful for. lol Why so negative.

Images 14

old as fuck soon dying

It's marriage age so kind of. The most popular age range for dating is 18-24

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: john_cope, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2205
It's impossible to get a shit life than me.
poor 15 year old his oneitis didnt gib him pus. That's the epitome of human suffering you're right.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, john_cope, Deleted member 3123 and 2 others
If you take really good care of yourself/have good bones and good anti-aging routine, you can last until you're like 60 ngl (this guy is 57)

• +1
Reactions: Usum and oldcell
No.Old starts at 40 imo.
You can still easily date till 30 s if youre handsome

• +1
Reactions: john_cope, oldcell and Rasputin
Only in PSL forums.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, oldcell, Rasputin and 4 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
depends if u have hair

• +1
Reactions: Dude420, oldcell and Peachy
@ChadKahn is older than 40 and is still getting laid daily

• +1
Reactions: Pillarman
Depends on your aging genetics

Collagen and hair so u can say u are 22 forever.

• +1
Reactions: john_cope, Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 2205
25-30 = Is when most settle down and shit. Slaying is cope because all women your age are ugly.
30-35 = Over. You will be dating single moms
35+ = Why are you alive?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Highrise and john_cope
Yeah go start a family

If u have money, health and brain u will never be old

Depends...can YOU fuck young hot girls at your age, without it being a deterrent?? If you can...then it’s not too old

If you can’t..then it is

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
To slay? No.
To get your shit together? Also no.
I would say you can slay up until your early thirties but it gets exponentially harder the farther you are away from being incredibly attractive. You can get your shit together in life all the way up to like 35, although its really tough in the early thirties if you haven't already. Past 35 finding a good wife and living a respectable life if you're starting from zero has to be hard as fuck I imagine.

I'm 27 too and I'm try everything to fight against the age pill

Past 35 finding a good wife and living a respectable life if you're starting from zero has to be hard as fuck I imagine.
This is blue pilled shit, imo.
Because, this is what see around me:

* late 20's men and women "settle down", and have a kid etc.
* early 30's, man and woman start to hate each other gutts and deadbedrooms.
* mid 30's, woman seperates from dude (if married and he did well with money, she leaves rich. And gets monthly alimony. And often she can also get nice/high child support (more then needed fo child, so extra alimony for her).

Then dude is fucked at mid 30's. Lost his looks often (aka, he had a wife so decided to let looks go and work for support of family, and got all fat, bald, ungroomed, ugly, etc..). And he also has a high financial burden or is financially fucked for the next 5 years orso, because he has to give the ex woman money (alimony) of the case.

So, WTF. is respectable about that.

A dude has got to be more wise and carefull. When it comes to commiting to one woman. Marriage is dumb in 95+% of the cases. Children, well if one wants them it's the risk one gotta take.
Nowadays, relationships overall have an exparation date of maximum 6 years orso. So treat it like that, it will likely ony last 6 years. Then marriage makes no sense.
If you take really good care of yourself/have good bones and good anti-aging routine, you can last until you're like 60 ngl (this guy is 57)

View attachment 135667
Imagine is he colored his hair black or brown!
Because his grey hairs is almost the only thing that is giving away his higher age. And hair coloring is pretty easy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
This is blue pilled shit, imo.
Because, this is what see around me:

* late 20's men and women "settle down", and have a kid etc.
* early 30's, man and woman start to hate each other gutts and deadbedrooms.
* mid 30's, woman seperates from dude (if married and he did well with money, she leaves rich. And gets monthly alimony. And often she can also get nice/high child support (more then needed fo child, so extra alimony for her).

Then dude is fucked at mid 30's. Lost his looks often (aka, he had a wife so decided to let looks go and work for support of family, and got all fat, bald, ungroomed, ugly, etc..). And he also has a high financial burden or is financially fucked for the next 5 years orso, because he has to give the ex woman money (alimony) of the case.

So, WTF. is respectable about that.

A dude has got to be more wise and carefull. When it comes to commiting to one woman. Marriage is dumb in 95+% of the cases. Children, well if one wants them it's the risk one gotta take.
Nowadays, relationships overall have an exparation date of maximum 6 years orso. So treat it like that, it will likely ony last 6 years. Then marriage makes no sense.

Imagine is he colored his hair black or brown!
Because his grey hairs is almost the only thing that is giving away his higher age. And hair coloring is pretty easy.
Well yeah as you said, it is dumb unless you want kids. By "respectable" I meant "respectable in society's eyes". Not respectable to be 40 years old still banging sluts even if you're monstrously successful at it. But then you just have to ask yourself how much you care about what other people think.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
And that's why you posting here, asking if 27 is too old :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere:

The real question is do you LOOK old?

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
It makes no sense to think about aging, just fraud and looksmax everything, then see what kind of results you can get. Depression, or too much thinking will bring you nowhere. Botox, norwood 0 (Finasterid or hair system), hyaluron fillers, retin A, sunscreen 50 everyday and maybe testosteron replacement is the key. And of course real surgery.

I am 46 yo.
No greys. Closer to NW0 than NW1 but reverse aging happening (wife too)
Look younger than when I was 37.
Things going better every day.
Have a nice day.
P.S.: Sheep die young and look like shit in between.
25-30 = Is when most settle down and shit. Slaying is cope because all women your age are ugly.
30-35 = Over. You will be dating single moms
35+ = Why are you alive?
Agreed on first 2 sentences.
Last is nihilism.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and eduardkoopman
  • 0-11
    • young
  • 11-14
    • young
  • 14-21
    • you better enjoy your youth because this is it!
  • 21-27
    • "prime years". if the ball isn't rolling by now you might never live a good life
  • 27-40
    • "prime years". what you are doing now is probably what defines your life for best or worst.
  • 40-65
    • old. if you haven't made it by now, you might as well kill your self
  • 65+
    • dead in the eyes of society. nobody cares about you. pathetic irrelevancy.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
I am 46 yo.
No greys. Closer to NW0 than NW1 but reverse aging happening (wife too)
Look younger than when I was 37.
Things going better every day.
Have a nice day.
P.S.: Sheep die young and look like shit in between.

Agreed on first 2 sentences.
Last is nihilism.

Your Bio is such a big cope: "Soft 46yo looksmaxxer. Not to chase worthless pussy".
Im 100% sure, you would like to bang some young fresh pussy, but your age makes it impossible. Even used up 35yr old foids search for younger fuckboys.

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Highrise, Treasure223 and WannaBeA6
I am 46 yo.
No greys.
Wow, I'm 36, and a few greys already start happening.

What can one do about greys?
(I'm currently trying, kokoslotion on hair to see if that helps. So far 2+ weeks in, but not massive results) Or did you just color it?

Closer to NW0 than NW1 but reverse aging happening
My hair starts thinning a bit. I'm no at NW1 towards NW2 phase. I just bought and decided to try Finasteride for like 3-4 months to see what happens. I also just started Saw palmetto for hair.
Do you have other tips, on what to do?
(I was thinking about minoxidil, if the finastride doesn't work much/well after 4 months orso)

Your Bio is such a big cope: "Soft 46yo looksmaxxer. Not to chase worthless pussy".
Im 100% sure, you would like to bang some young fresh pussy, but your age makes it impossible. Even used up 35yr old foids search for younger fuckboys.
Wow.
Sounds insecure to me. Norwood knocking on your door ?
Grow some balls.

Yes. Damn. I used to be 17/18 on Puahate bashing anyone 25+ for being oldcels. Here I am.

• +1
Wow, I'm 36, and a few greys already start happening.
Your hairs and skin are a mirror of your vital energy.
You will find the solution when you are ready like I did.
Or not.

Your hairs and skin are a mirror of your vital energy.
You will find the solution when you are ready like I did.
Or not.
Poetic, spiritual, vague, and don't understand. All these at once, happening in me.

In autistic terms they consider you ancient irl young af i am 25 and i collagen mog 17 year olds it's about how young you look nit how old you are

youre only as old as you look

its old if you are unemployed, uneducated and a virgin

so in your case yes

• +1