Is 30 on the ACT a normie, incel, or chad score?

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold
Srs. I did my ACT on Saturday and got a 30, it turns out

Honestly if you're not going into college with AP classes and a bunch of credits already everything else is a giant failo.

My Chinese friend girl mogs me so hard that bitch, I was a slacker in high school.

Srs. I did my ACT on Saturday and got a 30, it turns out
Pretty good, definitely above average. 30/36 I assume? You can always retake it, just focus on the areas were you scored lower as it boosts your overall average score.

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
Pretty good, definitely above average. 30/36 I assume? You can always retake it, just focus on the areas were you scored lower as it boosts your overall average score.

Yeah, on 36. My end goal is Boston University. I'm going to retake it. My score breakdown was as follows, quite a mix;

30 in Math
35 in English
24 in Science
29 in Reading

Normie score.
Chad would've got 100% just for existing.
The incel would have got 10points taken off for unexplained reasons(face).

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle, Nibba, TakaRyo and 1 other person
Yeah, on 36. My end goal is Boston University. I'm going to retake it. My score breakdown was as follows, quite a mix;

30 in Math
35 in English
24 in Science
29 in Reading

Yeah science is a huge bottleneck in this case, it definitely fucked up your overall score, I'd personally retake it if I were you. Aim to increase your math/reading scores by at least 2-3 points, and your science to at least a 30. Your score should be a 32-33 by then.

Yeah science is a huge bottleneck in this case, it definitely fucked up your overall score, I'd personally retake it if I were you. Aim to increase your math/reading scores by at least 2-3 points, and your science to at least a 30. Your score should be a 32-33 by then.

Agreed, and hopefully I can superscore as well.

• +1
Reactions: margotrobbie
Yeah I got similar marks. ACT is bullshit. I got 34,35s (and 36 on English) but fucking 24 on science jfl

• +1
Yeah I got similar marks. ACT is bullshit. I got 34,35s (and 36 on English) but fucking 24 on science jfl

Yeah. I still have one more year, though. Going to try for at least 29-30 on science, 31-32 on math, and 32-33 on reading.

Science is the worst part lmfao. All these bullshit graphs that nobody really cares for, I had a similar situation.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and TakaRyo
fuck outta here with that geek shit boi

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Science is the worst part lmfao. All these bullshit graphs that nobody really cares for, I had a similar situation.
Right LMFAO it's so ? for sciencecels

• +1
Reactions: margotrobbie
What are you even talking about jfl at my education

• +1