Is 32.5 cm biceps very small

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Is it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Depends on height/frame and weight but yes it's below average. I'm 5'11.5 with a 6.25 wrist (small frame) and my bicep is 14 inches with a pump just started working out (22 yo)

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Pietrosiek
Tenor

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Pietrosiek
Depends on height/frame and weight but yes it's below average. I'm 5'11.5 with a 6.25 wrist (small frame) and my bicep is 14 inches with a pump just started working out (22 yo)
Mogs me tbh, i hsve teink tier arms tbh

I would say its small. When I started working out after losing all my weight in middle school my biceps were 15 inches and they are currently 17 inches, 18 with a pump

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I would say its small. When I started working out after losing all my weight in middle school my biceps were 15 inches and they are currently 17 inches, 18 with a pump
Wtf. Over

Wtf. Over
If you can get it to 15 maybe even 16 inches thats still pretty respectable. It all comes down to your proportions tbh.

• +1
If you can get it to 15 maybe even 16 inches thats still pretty respectable. It all comes down to your proportions tbh.
I hsve twink tier arms and legs but my frsme and torso are quite decent for someone who lifts for like a month

I hsve twink tier arms and legs but my frsme and torso are quite decent for someone who lifts for like a month
I've seen your frame and it isnt bad tbh, you got a lot of work to do but you just started working out so you're gonna be gaining muscle like fucking crazy and then eventually hit a plateau. Stay motivated and push through and the results will show.

• +1
I've seen your frame and it isnt bad tbh, you got a lot of work to do but you just started working out so you're gonna be gaining muscle like fucking crazy and then eventually hit a plateau. Stay motivated and push through and the results will show.
No narcy but i think my frsme is well above average in terms of proportions. My chest inserts seems good and pack is decent too.

My legs and arms are twink tier tho

No narcy but i think my frsme is well above average in terms of proportions. My chest inserts seems good and pack is decent too.

My legs and arms are twink tier tho
I wouldnt say WELL above average but I would say its above average for sure, probably 65th-70th percentile based off other peoples frames I've seen. But you've got a good base to start working on.

• +1
Should you measure with the biceps flexed or not ? :lul:

JFL at my TWIG arms I'm not even kidding I have cadaver tier arms lmao over for me until I start lifting and pumping SARMS

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Baldingman1998
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Baldingman1998
Should you measure with the biceps flexed or not ? :lul:

JFL at my TWIG arms I'm not even kidding I have cadaver tier arms lmao over for me until I start lifting and pumping SARMS
Flexed no pump

• +1
I have 36 cm without going to the gym lol

28% bfcel doe :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Pietrosiek
I wouldnt say WELL above average but I would say its above average for sure, probably 65th-70th percentile based off other peoples frames I've seen. But you've got a good base to start working on.

That pic is on pump . My hips are quite wide but shpulder to waist seems good.

IMG 20200914 103447

• +1
I mog

• Woah