Is 3iu hgh enough to grow?

blockdonkey1

blockdonkey1

Iron
Currently taking 1mg arimidex and 25mg mk677 and planning on buying hgh when the mk runs out. It's like 150 pound for 100iu in the uk so I can only afford like 3iu is that enough?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, dark.max and looksmaxxing223
buy from india for cheap

buy from chiltonlabs, lowest price i found with good purity

buy from qsc

• +1
Reactions: gods lonely man
Hgh will not work
What do you mean hgh won't work? It literally signals for your body to grow taller. People with giantism just have abnormally high levels of hgh. It is literally the hormone that makes you taller so do some research before you talk.

• JFL
Reactions: aids
Hgh will not work
What do you mean hgh won't work? It literally signals for your body to grow taller. People with giantism just have abnormally high levels of hgh. It is literally the hormone that makes you taller so do some research before you talk.
dont listen to this idiot, it doesnt work if u eat to little protein (400g min per day) and it also wont work if ur health is shit

Currently taking 1mg arimidex and 25mg mk677 and planning on buying hgh when the mk runs out. It's like 150 pound for 100iu in the uk so I can only afford like 3iu is that enough?
Like 4iu-5iu max

dont listen to this idiot, it doesnt work if u eat to little protein (400g min per day) and it also wont work if ur health is shit
Okay do it, dont listen to a dr

go inject it, and we will see

You literally don't have any idea what your talking about. 400g of protein won't do fucking shit have you seen a single study correlating excessive protein with increased hgh?

• +1
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy
Lmao, it’s over nigga. Speaking as a dude who blasted gh for years

I am a dr on .org , i can tell everything

Thats what i am saying to those guys

Its not gonna work
I did grow 1.5 inches from 19-22 which I blasted 10iu gh per day.

Measured using stadiometer

Yea i am not believing anecdotal evidence (people on .org for example)

Also the chance of you to grow after 18 is 0.0000001% , you growing because of hgh has even a lower chance

Morning height > night height (you are taller on the morning)
You probably meassured you morning height vs you height in the night

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You cannot measure adults heights, that is a very big cope

I am not in the mood to debate, go do it, go inject yourself with hgh, we will see what happend
Are you fucking stupid. Like genuinely. Average height of non deficient children treated with hgh was higher than those not treated with it. How the fuck do you think giantism works, why do you think some people are taller than others? It's because they have higher igf1 levels. So what do you think happens when you inject the hormone that signals your body to grow taller? Humans are very smart, we have made drugs that can change everything.

Are you fucking stupid. Like genuinely. Average height of non deficient children treated with hgh was higher than those not treated with it. How the fuck do you think giantism works, why do you think some people are taller than others? It's because they have higher igf1 levels. So what do you think happens when you inject the hormone that signals your body to grow taller? Humans are very smart, we have made drugs that can change everything.
I am one of the smartest people in this forum, dont ever talk to me like that again you fucking dork

These fucking greycells are arrogant as fuck LOL

Go do it inject yourself with hgh , go do it
I am not stopping you, go do it

Measured using stadiometer
If somehow your growth plates were slightly open at 19 then that's why you didn't grow that much. As plates fuse they become less responsive to igf1 and you can't grow that much. I've just turned 15 tho so this isn't the case for me.

I am not stopping you
You choice to not believe one of the smartest people on this forum

Go do it, inject hgh

I am one of the smartest people in this forum, dont ever talk to me like that again you fucking dork

These fucking greycells are arrogant as fuck LOL

Go do it inject yourself with hgh , go do it
I am not stopping you, go do it
Your not smart at all your just cocky as fuck. Did you even read the study or my explanation at all? Hgh makes you grow taller before growth plate fusion. That is literally a fact.

Your not smart at all your just cocky as fuck. Did you even read the study or my explanation at all? Hgh makes you grow taller before growth plate fusion. That is literally a fact.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Alright, i am not stopping you
Go inject it, massive doses

I want you to accept the fact hgh increases adult height.
Seeing on how Reality play out will be the only solution for you to know the truth, and for you to stop believing broscience theorys that come from 14 year old indians in mumbai
"Hgh = human growth hormone = more hgh = MORE GROWTH YEAAAH!!"

Go inject massive doses of hgh, we will see what happend

• +1
Reactions: Ttran1485
Seeing on how Reality play out will be the only solution for you to know the truth, and for you to stop believing broscience theorys that come from 14 year old indians in mumbai
"Hgh = human growth hormone = more hgh = MORE GROWTH YEAAAH!!"

Go inject massive doses of hgh, we will see what happend
Sorry but you're the one being irrational here not me. This is a real study and along with many others not bioscience or anything claimed by someone without a PhD. But yes enjoy coping with your missed opportunity to heightmax and believing you have a high iq

Yea i am not believing anecdotal evidence (people on .org for example)

Also the chance of you to grow after 18 is 0.0000001% , you growing because of hgh has even a lower chance

Morning height > night height (you are taller on the morning)
You probably meassured you morning height vs you height in the night
Could be possible. Just an anecdote from growing from 6'3 morning height to 6'4.5 morning height. Doesn't really matter that much as the consequences outweighed the benefits (self-induced acromegaly)

Sorry but you're the one being irrational here not me. This is a real study and along with many others not bioscience or anything claimed by someone without a PhD. But yes enjoy coping with your missed opportunity to heightmax and believing you have a high iq
Shut up nigga

I alr debated it multiple times , destroyed people totally with facts and logic

Look at the older threads

I would rub 3iu into my penis hole triple that dose boy thats not gonna grow nothing