Is 40 Likes and 2 Comments in 3 Hours NT or Nah?

zerotohero

zerotohero

I don’t need your pussy, bitch, I'm on my own dick
Sup, bros,

I just dropped a pic of myself at a restaurant on IG. It’s been 3 hours, and I’m sitting at 40 likes and 2 comments. Is this NT or is my SMV not hitting like it should?

I’m kinda new to tracking this stuff closely, so I’m not sure if this engagement is decent or if I’m low-key getting mogged by the algorithm. Should I be doing something different to get more interaction, or is this just how it is?

Pic Description: Me chilling at a restaurant, giving off a laid-back vibe. Wearing a black shirt with decent lighting and a photo of the Leaning Tower of Pisa in the background.

Let me know what you think.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, blatonslatt, nathan and 1 other person
Sup, bros,

I just dropped a pic of myself at a restaurant on IG. It’s been 3 hours, and I’m sitting at 40 likes and 2 comments. Is this NT or is my SMV not hitting like it should?

I’m kinda new to tracking this stuff closely, so I’m not sure if this engagement is decent or if I’m low-key getting mogged by the algorithm. Should I be doing something different to get more interaction, or is this just how it is?

Pic Description: Me chilling at a restaurant, giving off a laid-back vibe. Wearing a black shirt with decent lighting and a photo of the Leaning Tower of Pisa in the background.

Good for insta ngl

How many followers do you have?

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Sup, bros,

Are the likes from young women, old women, or men?

Good amount of followers, mediocre amount of likes, not that it matters that much but I think you would be better off hiding the amount of likes if you don't end up hitting 100 at the very least.

Sup, bros,

Pretty good bhai proud of u

thats pretty bad then sorry, you should take more exciting pictures
Or maybe he just has a bunch of dead accounts following him or he is not active enough to pop up first in the feeds of his followers.

Or maybe he just has a bunch of dead accounts following him or he is not active enough to pop up first in the feeds of his followers.
I’m pretty inactive, tbh. Until recently, I just used IG to chat with friends and nothing else. It’s the very first photo I’ve uploaded on this account (without considering stories).

Sup, bros,

Fucked up

most girls i see that post pics on insta get 100 likes within an hour, maybe for guys is different
I think it’s mediocre, but given I’m a MTN in a good day, it’s not that bad.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and 14vic
What a beautiful thing to worry about

Sup, bros,

how many followers do you have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back