Reactions: ambi
under 6.5 is bad girth

pencil tier

• Hmm...
Reactions: butterworld
8 inches in Mumbai

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
5 inch girth is above average, but not anything crazy special. 5.5 and higher is when shit starts getting real.

• +1
Reactions: metaextent, mulattocel and butterworld
5 inch girth is above average, but not anything crazy special. 5.5 and higher is when shit starts getting real.
This is the starting point of where a bathmate becomes of any use :feelsokman:

• Ugh..
Reactions: FaceandBBC
would you rather pick 8x5 (long but not equally girthy) or 5.5x6 ( not long but girthy)

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel and FaceandBBC
what's the average girth lol?

This is the starting point of where a bathmate becomes of any use :feelsokman:
Bathmate is a very shitty pump. You're better off using an airpump with a gauge. But yes, a pump would come into use at that girth.
would you rather pick 8x5 (long but not equally girthy) or 5.5x6 ( not long but girthy)
8x5 for the visual appeal.

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel, ShawarmaFilth and Azonin
Bathmate is a very shitty pump. You're better off using an airpump with a gauge. But yes, a pump would come into use at that girth.

8x5 for the visual appeal.
i dont even think 8x5 is that small if the girth was under 5 like alright but i feel like 5+ is safe

• +1
Length is female gazed, so the former

Length is female gazed, so the former
It's the other way around. Guys think they need longer penises to please a female when it's actually mostly the girth since it fills up the woman and sexually stimulates her vagina.
i dont even think 8x5 is that small if the girth was under 5 like alright but i feel like 5+ is safe
8 inches nbp or even bp is fuck huge, most of that length isn't even insertable depending on the girl. The 5 inches of girth will only be a problem for roasties and size queens and is a decent girth for most girls.

Not for visual appeal

It's the other way around. Guys think they need longer penises to please a female when it's actually mostly the girth since it fills up the woman and sexually stimulates her vagina.
P spot is like 7.5 inches deep dude

• +1