Is 5'10 a shitty height?

Outerz14

Outerz14

Kraken
:forcedsmile: that my preditemined height no 6ft for me

• +1
Reactions: primqwe
No nigger how many times must you dumb fucks have to ask. You're average height, a shitty height is something like <5'7 where they think about suicide because of it daily since they can't even heightmog women.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, qazw and Outerz14
True 5'10 is enough in like 90% of countries if ur measured legit from a stadio
Inb4 rotters type 6'3 or death

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, LooksThinker, serialcoper and 1 other person
No nigger how many times must you dumb fucks have to ask. You're average height, a shitty height is something like <5'7 where they think about suicide because of it daily since they can't even heightmog women.
I was talking to girls and she said 5'8 is really short and she was the same fucking height as me and 2 years older than me MY FUCKING GOD I HATE WOMEN

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
I was talking to girls and she said 5'8 is really short and she was the same fucking height as me and 2 years older than me MY FUCKING GOD I HATE WOMEN
If she's 5'10 then obviously she'll want a dalit taller than her most of the time

over

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Punch her in a face and ask again. Proceed while she will not say that you are average

• +1
And she says if your 6ft your automatically attractive jfll
She even don't know what she is talking bruh, there are a lot of 6ft+ sub4321s

• +1
its enough height to fuck women but not enough height to mog anyone. whenever I interact with people I always get reminded how they will be respecting me way more if I was taller.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Outerz14
its enough height to fuck women but not enough height to mog anyone. whenever I interact with people I always get reminded how they will be respecting me way more if I was taller.
Whats your height

• +1
5'10 is the height of great mens

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and primqwe
If mk677 and l arg doesn't make me 5'11+ I'm actually gonna kms

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
If mk677 and l arg doesn't make me 5'11+ I'm actually gonna kms
Life is too great to lose it because of some retarded foids

• +1
Why do you need to know about 5'10 if you're 5'8?

• +1
No, its not over if you're 5'10 but you'll probably never be a slayer unless you're over 6 foot. 5'7 or less and you're screwed though.

• +1
above average in the us

• +1
No, its not over if you're 5'10 but you'll probably never be a slayer unless you're over 6 foot. 5'7 or less and you're screwed though.
De La Cruz is supposedly a manlet, by org standars

• +1
Reactions: qazw