Midget
y’all know any 5’6 slayers or should I just leave this fucking forum

• So Sad
Reactions: borntosuffer and Art of Pattinson
depends on face

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and Art of Pattinson
5'6 is brutal, according to studies vast majority of women will reject you no matter the face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, midlatinocel, curryascenderr and 1 other person
5'6 is death tier
5'9 is almost death tier
6'0 is humanly acceptable
6'5 is peak height
7'0 is monster height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, midlatinocel, dazza and 1 other person
5'6 is death tier
5'9 is almost death tier
6'0 is humanly acceptable
6'5 is peak height
7'0 is monster height
6'3-6'4 is peak, over 190+ usually disproportional shit

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and PeakIncels
5'6 is brutal, according to studies vast majority of women will reject you no matter the face.
I know it’s brutal but how do I pull? Like I’m genuinely confused every1 here says I will get rejected but I’ve dated multiple girls my height and taller 7/10s 8/10 s usually. Never chased one of em either, never been broken up with

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
I know it’s brutal but how do I pull? Like I’m genuinely confused every1 here says I will get rejected but I’ve dated multiple girls my height and taller 7/10s 8/10 s usually. Never chased one of em either, never been broken up with
dont listen to autists on .org dude if you can pull foids just keep doing what ur doing

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and dazza
y’all know any 5’6 slayers or should I just leave this fucking forum
5ft6 is pretty bad. Id wear shoe lifts even though they are uncomfortable and maximise posturee (most ppl dnt realise how shit theirs is)

• +1
Reactions: dazza
tales
if you pull you must be htn minimum, otherwise they are using you as an emotional tampon

tales
if you pull you must be htn minimum, otherwise they are using you as an emotional tampon
Cope buddy I never let a girl use me I make them obsessed it’s that simple, I’m def not htn either. Although my country does have some pretty ugly dudes

Cope buddy I never let a girl use me I make them obsessed it’s that simple, I’m def not htn either. Although my country does have some pretty ugly dudes
the cope is insane bud

Dawg I ain’t lying for no reason I know I’m short as fuck but I’m telling you I pull 😂 no copium if I didn’t pull I would be rope maxing
seems like your saying the truth mirin your honesty and acceptance

if your 5ft6 and still pulling you must be living in a sub country

i know a bunch of 5'6ers who have a gf, but im not gonna lie: Any height starting at 5'9 and below is a LOOKSMIN.

The magical cut-off cross-culturally seems to be around 5'10/5'11.

Which is very interesting because one would think people in a country with an average height of 5'6 would consider someone 5'9 tall - but they don't.

• +1
Reactions: dazza
i know a bunch of 5'6ers who have a gf, but im not gonna lie: Any height starting at 5'9 and below is a LOOKSMIN.

Which is very interesting because one would think people in a country with an average height of 5'6 would consider someone 5'9 tall - but they don't.
I know dude I’m not coping that hard I know fully that if a guy who looks worse than me but is 5 inches taller than me just based off looks no girls is picking me but I can’t win em all ima just max my other stats and enjoy life, maybe LL if I have the money and it won’t effect my performance in sport

20% of the population is bottom tier?
damn im lucky i live in canada because its way higher
no I’m saying it’s %20 gingers and they get zero girls over here unless they are chad tier very rare to see ginger w girls

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
no I’m saying it’s %20 gingers and they get zero girls over here unless they are chad tier very rare to see ginger w girls
ok well i assume your the average height

Leave this forum. They will just maje fun of you and shit on you and that will fuck you up
Nah I really couldn’t care if incels who don’t actually enjoy day to day life insult me I’d take being 5’6 and genuinely happy over 5’11 any day (6’0 may be a diff story tho 😂😂)

Nah I really couldn’t care if incels who don’t actually enjoy day to day life insult me I’d take being 5’6 and genuinely happy over 5’11 any day (6’0 may be a diff story tho 😂😂)
Thats what everyone says in the beggining :feelshah:

There is a big difference between 5'9 and 5'10?