• JFL
Reactions: watah, GabachoCopium, mayo mogger and 4 others
8 inches or death?

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
My shit is like 8.3 inches

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
Stop the "size" cope. Most women are turn on by looks not dick size. As long you are 6+ you should be fine. But anyway in matter of size, depend how it looks also. I am around 6.5, but because I am skinny it look bigger, I many times compliments from foids based on that.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and DarkAscender
What's the girth nigga

mfs only talk about length when girth mogs and its not even close

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
Is 6.4 inches good im almost 17 do you think I could hit 7
6.4 is dead center average so your not good but not bad either, you’d preferably want to be 7 + in terms of length and 3 + in Girth. Mine is around 7.9 length & 4 Girth so I’m decent as a Caucasian Male.

• JFL
Reactions: Disrupted Gene and Kelly Oubre Jr
dont listen to all the retards replying bro, western average is 5.67x4.64 BONE PRESSED, and the average person is overweight meaning they also have a big fat pad. if youre not fat and you have a small fat pad and youre 6.4 bone pressed, thats very good. if youre 6.4 non bone pressed, thats even better.

6.4 is dead center average so your not good but not bad either, you’d preferably want to be 7 + in terms of length and 3 + in Girth. Mine is around 7.9 length & 4 Girth so I’m decent as a Caucasian Male.
no way that's average 😨

dont listen to all the retards replying bro, western average is 5.67x4.64 BONE PRESSED, and the average person is overweight meaning they also have a big fat pad. if youre not fat and you have a small fat pad and youre 6.4 bone pressed, thats very good. if youre 6.4 non bone pressed, thats even better.
Average doesn't mean shit retard

• JFL
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr