Is 6' achievable?

D

Deleted member 30593

Manlet
I'm 16 at this point and 5'8,5 now this sounds bad but i calculated my parents height mother+father+13:2 that equaled 182,5 cm aka 6'. My mother is the tall one being 174cm and alot of people have been talking about the mothers height being more important than the fathers. Is there any hope to grow to 182,5 cm?

Pls no retards saying "muh your growth plates close at 15 bro it's over"

no its over. Start saving for LL

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 32973, klamus and 2 others
Over buddy boyo when I was 16 I was as tall as now

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 30593 and extremchange628181
Over buddy boyo when I was 16 I was as tall as now
Your mom is extremely short and white people tends to grow longer (not taller but until their older) than ethnics

500 jumping jacks a day makes u taller (i read it on quora)

Edit: wait actually i think it was something else

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Interested, zura, Deleted member 28774 and 2 others

HGH is your only hope at 16, take the risk now or suffer being a manlet for the rest of your life 😹

Holy smokes the iq here is dangerously low, yes i get you ethnics stop growing when you're 14 with parents that are both 5'5 and white people grow till their 17-19 I've seen tons of this irl and I'm not looking for npc rotters saying it's over without a fucking scientific or any form of explanation

Tagging a high iq user @HarrierDuBois

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 32973, tooLOW and 2 others
I'm 16 at this point and 5'8,5 now this sounds bad but i calculated my parents height mother+father+13:2 that equaled 182,5 cm aka 6'. My mother is the tall one being 174cm and alot of people have been talking about the mothers height being more important than the fathers. Is there any hope to grow to 182,5 cm?

maybe if you are lucky, some people got a grow spurt when they were 16-18 y old

just do everything to heightmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30593
Holy smokes the iq here is dangerously low, yes i get you ethnics stop growing when you're 14 with parents that are both 5'5 and white people grow till their 17-19 I've seen tons of this irl and I'm not looking for npc rotters saying it's over without a fucking scientific or any form of explanation

Do squats on high intensity low reps for insane growth hormone releases.

• +1
Reactions: jojo!·"
no lol

maybe 5'10 if lucky

Do squats on high intensity low reps for insane growth hormone releases.
This sounds like cope and I've never heard of anybody mentioning it but when googling it something about it pops up, and you're not the type of person to troll. Still not gonna break my legs to mabye release some growth hormones

no lol

maybe 5'10 if lucky
5'10?? Is my parents height irrelevant not to mention my mom is tall?? Pls give an explanation because i would expect to become at least 5'11

This sounds like cope and I've never heard of anybody mentioning it but when googling it something about it pops up, and you're not the type of person to troll. Still not gonna break my legs to mabye release some growth hormones

5'10?? Is my parents height irrelevant not to mention my mom is tall?? Pls give an explanation because i would expect to become at least 5'11
ur 16 i've never seen someone grow more than like 2 inches after that age. maybe 5'11 or 6'1 if AI+HGH

• +1
yes at 16 i was probably 5 9 and i end up at 6 feet

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 30593

My father grew 7 inches at 18

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lowerthirdking and iam good boy
Squats don't "break" your legs, it's hypertrophy training like all gym.

That nigger is low iq thats why i have him blocked, he thinks 2 recessed jaws dont exist

He thinks u either have underbite or overbite or u dont need bimax

Squats don't "break" your legs, it's hypertrophy training like all gym.
I squat already just not intesily, when i do that i get constant pain in my legs for the next 3 hours and can't do any leg exercises

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I squat already just not intesily, when i do that i get constant pain in my legs for the next 3 hours and can't do any leg exercises
Do it intensely, like 1-3 reps max weight.

That nigger is low iq thats why i have him blocked, he thinks 2 recessed jaws dont exist

He thinks u either have underbite or overbite or u dont need bimax
Idk alot about this psl stuff just the basics, and mabye he is wrong but as far as i know he is extremely intelligent when it comes to looksmaxing and isn't a troll like 90% of this forum.

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOver999
Idk alot about this psl stuff just the basics, and mabye he is wrong but as far as i know he is extremely intelligent when it comes to looksmaxing and isn't a troll like 90% of this forum.
Yeah maybe he is knowledgeable on like everything but certain jaw surgery things. Idk.

If you do everything right, you will be 5’11”

3 reps?? I do 10 reps now that's too much but isn't 5 ideal?
Do 1-3 reps for a couple sets. That will boost your growth hormones off the charts.

Can't hurt

When do you think you stop growing?
Some men stop growing at 16, others later at by 21. Depends on genetics, lifestyle and growth plates. My dad stopped growing at 19, so did I. Mom is 4’11, Dad is 5’10. I’m 5’9, grew an inch from 17-19.

You gotta tall mom so you should be good. Don’t stress too much, focus on keeping body fat low, build muscle, eat at slight surplus, stretch often, sleep deep. Stay away from heavy drinking and smoking. Go hormonal route after you’ve done enough research and are feeling brave

• +1

How much have you grown the past year?

I can see you growing another two inches, maybe. But 6'0 is possible. Weirder things have happened. Just gotta hope you have a little luck and you grow another 3'5 inches at 16.

• +1
My father grew 7 inches at 18
Different times, people didn't enter puberty as early as now, which is super weird because as time passes there will be less and less late bloomers!

Different times, people didn't enter puberty as early as now, which is super weird because as time passes there will be less and less late bloomers!
Nah, his brother was already 6’6 at 17. My father grew to 6’5 from 5’10 after 18.5

• +1
Reactions: lowerthirdking
Most likely not happening, could be pre mature growth depends on your puberty stage as well, you are 16 you can grow till 18-21 really depends how far u are into puberty if you have a beard, armpit hair, shit ton of pubic hair and shit like that its probably over, if you have something missing like a beard or armpit hair u should have some time left

Nah, his brother was already 6’6 at 17. My father grew to 6’5 from 5’10 after 18.5
And what are u trying to say? :lul: He grew after growth plates were close?No way, it doesn't matter if his brother was 6'6 at 17, they didn't enter puberty at the same time!

And what are u trying to say? :lul: He grew after growth plates were close?No way, it doesn't matter if his brother was 6'6 at 17, they didn't enter puberty at the same time!
i am saying that we dont enter puberty earlier than our ancestors

i am saying that we dont enter puberty earlier than our ancestors
Depends on what ancestors u are reffering to?Neanderthals?Sure, a few generation back?It still depends because there are 2 categories nowadays u either see super late bloomers or early bloomers(even in boys).It's more common to see early puberty, especially in girls, but as generations pass there will be more and more boys who enter puberty faster!