Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, CopingCel, Alexanderr and 1 other person
no shit

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Alexanderr and Deleted member 3583
shit first thread kill yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: needsolution, Slob, Chintuck22 and 11 others
Yes but asking questions you know the answers to for the purpose of massaging your ego is highly bad for a 14yr old

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Newguyaround, shibo and 9 others
what a chad
I was 5ft5 at 14 jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
you're prob already finished growing tbh

• +1
Reactions: Kosidius, Shubham4894, Slob and 2 others
its over, move to India if u dont want to be considered as manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774, IWantToMax and Deleted member 3328
Yes but asking questions you know the answers to for the purpose of massaging your ego is highly bad for a 14yr old
Poland is full of Manlets

NO!!!!!!! 6' at 14 yo is MANLET. You need o be at least 6'5 to be human at 14 yo. Just jokin good height

never met a 14 year old who is 6ft so yeah that height at that age is really good especially when you consider you've got quite a few years left to grow

NO!!!!!!! 6' at 14 yo is MANLET. You need o be at least 6'5 to be human at 14 yo. Just jokin good height
I know but in my country 6'0 is a death sentence and i dont want to boost my ego

strong cope but i see why
It's not that uncommon to go through puberty early.
if he's still undeveloped he's probably gonna be tall af but it's far more likely that he's more developed then the average 14 year old & already went though his main growth spurt.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2846
It's not that uncommon to go through puberty early.
if he's still undeveloped he's probably gonna be tall af but it's far more likely that he's more developed then the average 14 year old & already went though his main growth spurt.
yeah good point. kid i knew was like 6’ at 13 then didn’t grow anymore

Why height when its all about the face

Why height when its all about the face
do you really believe that?
like do you think a 5'1 6psl guy has an advantage over a 6'3 5psl guy?

do you really believe that?
like do you think a 5'1 6psl guy has an advantage over a 6'3 5psl guy?
He’s some delusional 6’5 fag which thinks height doesn’t matter since he’s tall.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
6'0" for 14 is very good.

What makes you think that? I'm positive well over half the female population wouldn't date a 5'1 guy & actually be atttacted to him.

I know but in my country 6'0 is a death sentence and i dont want to boost my ego
That's manlet tier. You are owning up to it too. Hope you will grow, or it's time to rope tbh
:feelswhy::feelswhy::ogre:

Człowieku ciebie pojebało, przecież tu tyle manletów jest, mam 186/7 i czuję sie wysoki. Przecież ile jest gości poniżej 175 lol

I guess i was barely 170cm when was 14 years old

You fucking fag. Before making this thread you knew 6’0 for a 14-year-old was incredibly good. You really just wanted to show off.
My brother was 6'3 in my age

Of course, its the best height. It would be ideal if you stayed 6ft, but you are probably going to grow a bit more

What makes you think that? I'm positive well over half the female population wouldn't date a 5'1 guy & actually be atttacted to him.

See tom cruise

My brother was 6'3 in my age
So what? That just means he’s an exception. Doesn’t mean you didn’t know 6’0 is a very good height for someone which is 14. Common knowledge alone should’ve been enough.

Of course, its the best height. It would be ideal if you stayed 6ft, but you are probably going to grow a bit more

Best height is 6'2

• Love it
Reactions: Alexanderr
Człowieku ciebie pojebało, przecież tu tyle manletów jest, mam 186/7 i czuję sie wysoki. Przecież ile jest gości poniżej 175 lol
Ale zauwazylem od pewnego czasu ze nie rosne

Shitty height for a 14 year old

not if you are a fucking lanklet. JUST LOL AT LANKLETS CLAIMING CHAD WHILE I STAND AT 6'1 180 AT 14

I hope you will grow again because it looks like early puberty, but your height is already very good

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Best height is 6'2
6'2 is too common. 6'3 is considerably more rare.
imo 6'4 is ideal height (for a masc guy) but it could be anywhere from 6'3-6'5

ideal for prettyboy imo Is just 6'

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer