Is 6'2 (187-189cm) a good height?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
Is it considered tall? Do you get height halo? What percentile is it? Or is it not that special?

stfu its great especially with a mtn + face you'll slay at the club

Just Be A Giant Theory
irl you'll do great at 6'2 dw you can tell a girl 190 or whatever she won't know the difference
being 6'1 with good face girls guess 6'4 for me

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
depends where you live. if you live anywhere other than scandinavian countries its fine. if not, you're gonna get cucked.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Yes, it is. Unless you’re living in the alps or the Netherlands

• +1
good height halo + doesnt make getting jacked naturally impossible, 6’1-6’4 is peak height territory cant go wrong with anything in that range

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and midlatinocel
manlet height tbh you would be lucky to get talled even in sri lanka at 6'2 just rope

• +1
Is it considered tall? Do you get height halo? What percentile is it? Or is it not that special?
great height, ts tall even here in west germans and i would be that heiht if it wasnt for my apt

• +1
women are notorious for being shit at guessing height. when i went out more i was only 181cm (am like 2-3cm taller now) and girls thought I was like 185cm
Lucky nigga I get guessed shorter than or my actual height because of my terrible posture and bad proportions

women are notorious for being shit at guessing height. when i went out more i was only 181cm (am like 2-3cm taller now) and girls thought I was like 185cm
btw that was when i was 17 and im 18 now OP. I‘ve grown about an inch since then and im still gorwing + i have APT. Maybe lifefuel for you idk

• +1
Lucky nigga I get guessed shorter than or my actual height because of my terrible posture and bad proportions
chances are you spend your teenage years playing video games and only started going outside later like me. You might have anteiror pelvic tilt too, im looking into fixing it. if you do have it, measure your height while laying down, this will be your true height. im 187cm when i lay down

• +1
btw that was when i was 17 and im 18 now OP. I‘ve grown about an inch since then and im still gorwing + i have APT. Maybe lifefuel for you idk
My growth plates are still open but I have apt, rounded forward shoulders and fwhp

chances you are you spend your teenage years playing video games and only started going outside later like me. You might have anteiror pelvic tilt too, im looking into fixing it. if you do have it, measure your height while laying down, this will be your true height. im 187cm when i lay down
Yep exactly same as you I played video games I have atp

• So Sad
chances are you spend your teenage years playing video games and only started going outside later like me. You might have anteiror pelvic tilt too, im looking into fixing it. if you do have it, measure your height while laying down, this will be your true height. im 187cm when i lay down
I still have atp when i lie down though? Like my back doesn't touch the floor

Haha same. I have all of that too, altoigh i kinda „managed“ my fwhp by doing chin tucks 24/7
I'm trying to do 24/7 chintucks too but I can't outside cuz it makes me look subhuman

• +1
great

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Napoleon1800
Is there any way to fix atp?
like most posture related things its because of a muscle imbalance (one side too weak one side too strong). in apt your lower back and core is too weak and your quads are too strong. so while stretching your hip flexors is great and does help, the key to fixing the problem is strenghtening the weak muscles. This is why I do a lot of reverse hypers, deadlfits, cable crunches and planks in the gym

• +1
like most posture related things its because of a muscle imbalance (one side too weak one side too strong). in apt your lower back and core is too weak and your quads are too strong. so while stretching your hip flexors is great and does help, the key to fixing the problem is strenghtening the weak muscles. This is why I do a lot of reverse hypers, deadlfits, cable crunches and planks in the gym
Has Is it worked?

Also are stretches for atp cope?

Has Is it worked?

Also are stretches for atp cope?
I've only been doing it for 2weeks now so its too early too tell. However coincidentally Im slightly taller than my dad now (was same height 1month ago). But that could just be natural growth.

Stretching isnt cope tho