It's as tall as 5 PSL is goodlooking

In other words 'really tall'

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel and optimisticzoomer
Anyone that says otherwise is delusional

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr and <6PSLcel
You tagged the two biggest idiots when it comes to height, one is a retarded troll and the other thinks the difference between 6’5 and 6’6 is like day and night

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, narcissist_volcel, wastedspermcel and 2 others
No.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea and <6PSLcel
You tagged the two biggest idiots when it comes to height, one is a retarded troll and the other thinks the difference between 6’5 and 6’6 is like day and night
hmm i wonder which one of the two i belong to

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
That's why I tagged them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and N1666
Tall starts at 6’1

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
OP is 5'5 larping as 6'4, i debunked him in my page already.

• JFL
5 psl is low htn
No you're wrong. Time to get VIP and update your name to <4PSLcel boyo. Nah I'm being an ass but it is true though, someone else should chime in for a 3rd opinion because we have differing takes.

• +1
Very

• +1
I'd like to see the heights of everyone saying anything other than "yes nigga WTF" JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, <6PSLcel and optimisticzoomer
5 psl is solid htn only about 5% of the population
no the fuck it's not, a genuine htn is way rarer, id say 1 in 200 - 500 depending on area

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
my doorframe is 6'5, my head is just under it in shoes, this one nigger woman that people call 6'1 is like 8 inches under it heightflation is crazy

though she is a lanky woman thats like 5'10 so people guessing her at 6'1 makes sense

• +1
crisick isnt a chad
You're confusing Chad for megachad (9/10+)

All frauding allegations aside, Crisick is definitely a Chad all things considered. He has basically no flaws. Very strong jaw, slit eyes, symmetry. Could he be better looking if he had more strikingly refined features? Sure, but that's getting into PSL god territory. He's basically a prototypical Chad.

All frauding allegations aside, Crisick is definitely a Chad all things considered. He has basically no flaws. Very strong jaw,slut eyes, symmetry. Could he be better looking if he had more strikingly refined features? Sure, but that's getting into PSL god territory. He's basically a prototypical Chad.
Crisick has noticeable vertical eye asymmetry

yes it is, the tallest zoomer I know IRL is 6'4 and he mogs every badly

@optimisticzoomer has the iq of an ape and the height of a midget

@optimisticzoomer has the iq of an ape and the height of a midget
IQ of a generational mathematician and height of a giant

• +1

All frauding allegations aside, Crisick is definitely a Chad all things considered. He has basically no flaws. Very strong jaw, slit eyes, symmetry. Could he be better looking if he had more strikingly refined features? Sure, but that's getting into PSL god territory. He's basically a prototypical Chad.
muh chad

shut up nigger

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
shut up nigger
its crazy that i meet ~6'2 guys who claim 6'5, difference is night and day like 5'9 vs 6'0

as a 6'4 person, a 6'0 person comes right at my eye level where as a 5'9 guy is almost a whole head shorter

its crazy that i meet ~6'2 guys who claim 6'5, difference is night and day like 5'9 vs 6'0

as a 6'4 person, a 6'0 person comes right at my eye level where as a 5'9 guy is almost a whole head shorter
3 inches is too risky and surely will be called out

only girls wouldn’t notice