Is 65mm ipd ok

Acridax

Acridax

Light triad hopecel
I measured my ipd and esr, ipd 65mm and esr 0.46, but my eyes look still close together asf, anything i can do to fix it?

average ipd alot of cyclopse faggots have normal ipds because that is nothing to do with eye spacing itself just pupils,nah your a closeset eye nigga for life,icd if more important to iknow how brutal your spacing is

average ipd alot of cyclopse faggots have normal ipds because that is nothing to do with eye spacing itself just pupils,nah your a closeset eye nigga for life,icd if more important to iknow how brutal your spacing is
Idk what if my eye is one apart

Idk what if my eye is one apart
every eye is one eye apart even close set eyes,measure your icd,but tbh if you are honest with yourself and take a candid image of eyes you will know in a milisecound if they are too close,even irl close set eyes are apparent instantly

every eye is one eye apart even close set eyes,measure your icd,but tbh if you are honest with yourself and take a candid image of eyes you will know in a milisecound if they are too close,even irl close set eyes are apparent instantly
What the fuck is ICD