Is 7-Eleven a good place to possibly get IOIs/meet girls? GTFIH, IOIcels & Chads!

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
I live near a 7-Eleven but never go there because I buy all of my shit other places & never think about it, but maybe it's a good spot?

I was thinking of sitting in the parking lot there for 1-2 hours a day to see if I get an IOI. I know drug dealers have approached & homeless guys in other places nearby I've been, but do you think it's worth the shot to sit at the 7-Eleven & wait for IOIs? If not, what other places you think?

7-Eleven%20storefront-parking%20lot.jpg

ghows-LK-8df8dc61-5eff-02a3-e053-0100007f7745-45390853.jpeg

Near my uni a lot of girls go there to buy shit at night on the weekends I think, including possibly jbs trying to get booze for parties. Same with gas stations maybe, but those are sausage fests whereas 7-Eleven seems much more girl-friendly for some reason, even in the evening.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, badamj, Xangsane and 3 others
Yeah it's actually a good idea. And sitting in your car and just observing people is comfy (ER did the same thing, it is weirdly comforting)

Then when you see a jb you get up and approach her.

You will need to look like a prettyboy HTN+ for that and be low inhib so maybe drink some alcohol or take other depressants.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 20704
lol no. work at target or starbucks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
Cage so fucking hard. JFL at this new user base holy fuck autistic :ROFLMAO:

Yeah it's actually a good idea. And sitting in your car and just observing people is comfy (ER did the same thing, it is weirdly comforting)

Then when you see a jb you get up and approach her.

You will need to look like a prettyboy HTN+ for that and be low inhib so maybe drink some alcohol or take other depressants.
I can't approach unless get an IOI first, I don't need to be on drugs to talk to girls I just won't approach without signs
lol no. work at target or starbucks
I tried Target and they won't accept me anymore. Starbucks is too difficult, you have to deal with people too much more there & I go to one nearby constantly when I do my Doordash work and the female employees there never give IOIs to me anyways so that's pointless.

Plus I go to Target every week, never get IOIs there, it's a shitshow vs. supermarket maybe or other places where there's a slight % chance.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and thereallegend
I can't approach unless get an IOI first, I don't need to be on drugs to talk to girls I just won't approach without signs

I tried Target and they won't accept me anymore. Starbucks is too difficult, you have to deal with people too much more there & I go to one nearby constantly when I do my Doordash work and the female employees there never give IOIs to me anyways so that's pointless.
Just be low inhib and try out different things. And don't go to prison.

Do you have a cute dog? Tell your dog to go up to her, then when your dog does it, you call your dog back. Now you have an excuse to initiate a conversation with her and you apologize for the behavior of your dog.

Just be low inhib and try out different things. And don't go to prison.

Do you have a cute dog? Tell your dog to go up to her, then when your dog does it, you call your dog back. Now you have an excuse to initiate a conversation with her and you apologize for the behavior of your dog.

Tried that long ago, it didn't work out well, the girls talk to you about the dog but they ignore you 90% of the time, trust me it's cope.

It might work for a better looking guy but not in my case, no, they just play wih tthe dog and talk to you while looking at the dog, it's cucked

I also get retarded when I go too low inhib, just blurt out stupid shit, go straight to the point, it's absolute cringe & I'd rather avoid that.

Tried that long ago, it didn't work out well, the girls talk to you about the dog but they ignore you 90% of the time, trust me it's cope.

It might work for a better looking guy but not in my case, no, they just play wih tthe dog and talk to you while looking at the dog, it's cucked
You need to be htn or above as I said. Then you need to be NT and ask for their snapchat/number. It shouldn't be that hard, it's just a way to make a memorable impression. If these girls didn't find you attractive and you still look the same, then yeah nothing will work probably. The requirement for cold approaching is that you're atleast high tier normie.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
You really think you will get IOI's at this place when you didn't get any in other places? By the way, IOI's are bs too. Most men think that if a girl looks at you for 1 second or look at you few times, she wants the dick.

most 7-11’s have creepy people. And mostly men.