Is 8mm vertical genio achievable?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
I know it sounds retarded but I have a short chin

Even if I fix the malocclusion (I have deep bite) I will end up with the chin height similar to what it looks like when I am jutting.

If I added 8mm height to the chin it would fix my proportions. I don't care about mentalis strain, if it appears, I will just get botox for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60224 and Deleted member 44554
How can ur chin have same height if u actually have deep bite are u retarded? (After solving it)

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
How can ur chin have same height if u actually have deep bite are u retarded? (After solving it)
I said when I am jutting.

When I close my mouth in a way that my molars touch my chin is much shorter; but thats not my real chin height, as my lower jaw literally sinks in my upper one.

Hard to explain it if you don't have it

I said when I am jutting.

When I close my mouth in a way that my molars touch my chin is much shorter; but thats not my real chin height, as my lower jaw literally sinks in my upper one.

Hard to explain it if you don't have it
I literally have slight deep bite but its not like u say

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
I literally have slight deep bite but its not like u say
Either way, the problem is in the chin itself. Is 8mm height increase achivable?

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Deleted member 51465
Whats ur philtrum and chin height rn? 8mm is a lot lol
Thats the thing lol. My philthrum is 20mm tall and my chin is 35. Adding 8mm would make my chin to philthrum ratio around 2.15:1 which would be decent

Thats the thing lol. My philthrum is 20mm tall and my chin is 35. Adding 8mm would make my chin to philthrum ratio around 2.15:1 which would be decent
Yeah u def need more chin height then, ur philtrum is so long god damn. How tall is ur lower third compared to other thirds rn?

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Yeah u def need more chin height then, ur philtrum is so long god damn. How tall is ur lower third compared to other thirds rn?
Other than the short lower third they are similar. Again, fixing my short chin would balance out everything.

Do you think there's a chance that the surgeon will tell me to fuck off and that its unachievable though? My question was if its even possible in the first place

Other than the short lower third they are similar. Again, fixing my short chin would balance out everything.

Do you think there's a chance that the surgeon will tell me to fuck off and that its unachievable though? My question was if its even possible in the first place
I doubt 8mm deepbite is possible though, that means upper teeth basically cover the whole lower teeth lol lol.
U may need genio to get 8mm but discuss with him

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
I doubt 8mm deepbite is possible though, that means upper teeth basically cover the whole lower teeth lol lol.
U may need genio to get 8mm but discuss with him
Nah maybe I didn't explain my deep bite well.

You know how you kinda need to push your lower jaw forwards in order to make frontal teeth touch eachother?

So now that I am perma jutting my chin is still short; its EVEN shorter when I close my mouth and make my molars touch. Thats why I said fixing the deep bite won't fix my chin/jaw height

As for the teeth, upper ones barely even cover the lower ones.

Nah maybe I didn't explain my deep bite well.

You know how you kinda need to push your lower jaw forwards in order to make frontal teeth touch eachother?

So now that I am perma jutting my chin is still short; its EVEN shorter when I close my mouth and make my molars touch. Thats why I said fixing the deep bite won't fix my chin/jaw height

As for the teeth, upper ones barely even cover the lower ones.
Needs genio to achieve ur results then, although id still fix bite for functional reasons first

• +1
Reactions: Asspear and Lonenely sigma
Needs genio to achieve ur results then, although id still fix bite for functional reasons first
Alr bet, thanks for your time