• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and hairyballscel
8.25*6.5 is S tier tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Stevensmithgerard and to_stop_da_cope
If you get to 6.2 inch girth you're golden
Bro after bathmate session its 8x6 anyway and 8x6 is too thick for anal so it doesnt make any sense

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and 6’1cel
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Deleted member 6273
17 cm small? U mirin brahs

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
Did this fag post his cock
@Kingkellz @Lorsss @her @knajjd @Gargantuan check his post, he edited it like a minute or 2 ago, you can see he originally posted a dick pic especially without spoilers

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Lorsss and xefo
Lol

Last edited:
Bro after bathmate session its 8x6 anyway and 8x6 is too thick for anal so it doesnt make any sense
6.2 is ideal tbh, hell even 6.5 is great although you'll hurt a lot of small bitches, it beats being a pencil dick

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
6.2 is ideal tbh, hell even 6.5 is great although you'll hurt a lot of small bitches, it beats being a pencil dick
Why tf 6.2 and not 6.1 or 6.3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and Deleted member 3828
Why tf 6.2 and not 6.1 or 6.3
Just from experience with bathmate, thats when i got the best feedback , if yiu fuck black foids maybe 6.5 is better, if you fuck asian ones 5.8 or something for white sluts i believe 6.2 girth is ideal ngl ngl

keep in mind that unlike lenght girth adds volume so just 0.1 inch difference makes a big difference in how full they feel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, RAITEIII and to_stop_da_cope
Just from experience with bathmate, thats when i got the best feedback , if yiu fuck black foids maybe 6.5 is better, if you fuck asian ones 5.8 or something for white sluts i believe 6.2 girth is ideal ngl ngl
Yeah then my theory on ideal size being 7.75x5.75 is right, you just bathmate to 6.2 when you do vaginal and stay same for anal or quick bj on parties

Yeah then my theory on ideal size being 7.75x5.75 is right, you just bathmate to 6.2 when you do vaginal and stay same for anal or quick bj on parties
Lolwut, bathmate till the gains are permanent at 6.2 and stop coping you thin pencil cock cuck

10x7 is true S tier. Youd mog all but a handful of people with that. Imo 8x6 is a good standard, but if you can you should get to 9×6.5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell and 6’1cel

keep in mind that unlike lenght girth adds volume so just 0.1 inch difference makes a big difference in how full they feel

I thought black girls had tighter pussies than white girls because of the different hip structure

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: poloralf, 6’1cel and to_stop_da_cope
Lolwut, bathmate till the gains are permanent at 6.2 and stop coping you thin pencil cock cuck
Wtf are you permavirgin or what bathmate don’t give any gains, only temporary, getting fucking blowjobs at 6.2 would be fucking nightmare, besides I am anal superfan. my theory is most legit one I’m getting to 8x5.75 it’s gonna take around a year then I’m finally done with this shit

10x7 is true S tier. Youd mog all but a handful of people with that. Imo 8x6 is a good standard, but if you can you should get to 9×6.5
There’s not 10x7 documented

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Deleted member 2214
Lol what Bigger dicks= deeper pussies
whites have slightly bigger dicks on avg
C9ED0147 60A1 4BD4 A1A4 310FF6B715C5

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, reptiles and to_stop_da_cope
I get to 7x6 after bathmate and at least for vaginal, it mogs, why tf you wanna do anal?

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and to_stop_da_cope
I get to 7x6 after bathmate and at least for vaginal, it mogs, why tf you wanna do anal?
I like anal my first gf got me into it, it’s mogs vaginal if you’re in longterm

That graph is either super wrong or every other article saying 5.1" is cope.
What did you think that average is below 6 inches haha jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and 6’1cel
I like anal my first gf got me into it, it’s mogs vaginal if you’re in longterm
Interesting, well I've never done it after 4 years with the same girl, we have pretty wild sex, but no toys or any unnatural shit, anal might be a wedding present for me one day jfl

• Woah
Interesting, well I've never done it after 4 years with the same girl, we have pretty wild sex, but no toys or any unnatural shit, anal might be a wedding present for me one day jfl
Changing holes in doggy is godly, makes me depressed I’m single now

5,1??
thats hilarious
Nah 5.7" my bad;

Average & percentiles
According to CalcSD, the most reliable source for studies on penis size, the average penile length is 5.67 inches for Western men. The average girth is 4.64 inches.

Yes. 5.67x4.64 is the average dick for guys living in the west.

I haven't measured in a long long time but I know I'm in the 6.7ish range with 5.7-6" girth depending if pumped, and trust me, every chick feel sooo tight (including slut I spent a week with this time last year)

• +1
Wtf are you permavirgin or what bathmate don’t give any gains, only temporary, getting fucking blowjobs at 6.2 would be fucking nightmare, besides I am anal superfan. my theory is most legit one I’m getting to 8x5.75 it’s gonna take around a year then I’m finally done with this shit
Jfl bathmate gains are permanent you dumb fuck, you just need to use it for 6 months to a year

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 6’1cel and to_stop_da_cope
5,7 with ethnics bringing it down
Gonna get my extender up and running ASAP then jfl
Being pretty high PSL does get good attention and IOI, but the real ultimate asset is 8x6.5

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
There’s not 10x7 documented
Any natural 10" dick would be very rare, but I wouldnt discount its existence completely. However it is entirely possible through enhancement, I.e. extenders and other methods of penis enlargement, and there is evidence of that one p.e. forums. The most that seems to exist naturally in high enough quantity for it to be evident on the internet is 9-9.5" length. But imo S should be the best of the best, therefore 10" is obviously S.

• +1
Being pretty high PSL does get good attention and IOI, but the real ultimate asset is 8x6.5
gonna get my extender and bathmate soon
perhaps dht gel aswell?

Bro 6.5 is fucking gigantic it’s more than Manuel Ferrara

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6’1cel
gonna get my extender and bathmate soon
perhaps dht gel aswell?
I'm not desperate enough to rape my hair (says this while on RAD 140 jfl)

• +1