• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
  • +1
1.7 fhwr and 0.88 midface ratio here.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nosecel and Deleted member 4310
I am similar (slightly lower) fwhr and have had numerous of my friends roast me for how narrow my head is (word for word). People have told me that my face looks thin or gaunt a lot. Even though my midface isn’t long at all, I look completely horsefaced and disgusting due to the narrow skull. It’s a terrible flaw and pretty much makes every single other good feature worthless. I don’t even understand how my face is so narrow without being long.

• So Sad
PM me brother, I can show mine too. You're safe with me. It's all OK ok?

Why do you ignore me everywhere?
i told u have tons of unread messages rn i dont feel like answering cause im laying in bed browsing with 1 hand while texting 5 whores simultaneously

i ll answer eventually

• +1
I am similar (slightly lower) fwhr and have had numerous of my friends roast me for how narrow my head is (word for word). People have told me that my face looks thin or gaunt a lot. Even though my midface isn’t long at all, I look completely horsefaced and disgusting due to the narrow skull. It’s a terrible flaw and pretty much makes every single other good feature worthless. I don’t even understand how my face is so narrow without being long.
It is my conviction that if normies call you out on your flaws (without using psl terms of course) then it's a death sentence. I have yet to hear that my skull is narrow tho.

I have only heard that my skull is huge, it's 65cm circumference. Normies have called me out for my horrendous acne as well.

• So Sad
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Can I see It? Even with central part of face censured

• +1
Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Ngl could be better

1.7 is not bad jfl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Greeicy
i srs wished my fwhr wasn't above 2+.
my face is so wide . i hate it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Greeicy
PM me too if you feel like it, you can cover your face, just want to see skull shape
217791DB 197A 4B44 BA00 0AA74734FA53

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 4310
i told u have tons of unread messages rn i dont feel like answering cause im laying in bed browsing with 1 hand while texting 5 whores simultaneously

i ll answer eventually
The life of a chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 3043
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 3043
The life of a chad
is a life of coping hedonism.
only legit ascension is to feel better never for low iq thot

• +1
Reactions: Inscol, Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 685
  • Love it
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Nosecel, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 4310
  • +1
That whore is not attractive but I would still let her ride my peepee and cum on her tranny looking face.
thats my friend XD , she have longer midface than me , than you idk probably not

thats my friend XD , she have longer midface than me , than you idk probably not
That pic has a really bad angle and lens distortion. Check the other pic.

That pic has a really bad angle and lens distortion. Check the other pic.
you are fine , you have no real failos in the eyes of normies especially , ur also tall and ur frame doesnt look death tier ur good to go , just personalitymax bruh

JFL how do you have 1.74 FWHR with a 25 inch skull? is your midface the length of a BBC?
My forehead and chin are big but yeah my midface is Death-tier