Is a 18.11 inch (46cm) biacromial good?

Deleted member 17123

Deleted member 17123

Bronze
I am 184cm tall btw ( my bideltoid is around 21 inches )

That should be like 98th percentile but since you have to ask you probably didn't measure properly cause it should be clear if it was actually 46cm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
average for a healthy young man

That should be like 98th percentile but since you have to ask you probably didn't measure properly cause it should be clear if it was actually 46cm
i did measure properly, i just asked if it was a good width or not but now i know

No fucking way that's 98th percentile. What's the percentile for whites only? Mine is 18.4 and I have noticeably big shoulders but not chad levels.

No fucking way that's 98th percentile. What's the percentile for whites only? Mine is 18.4 and I have noticeably big shoulders but not chad levels.
Not sure what it is for whites only, US army measurement percentiles here. The average height of the men measured was 5'9.1 tho. You would be around 99.5 percentile at 18.4 according to this. But even if the average for whites only was higher you'd still be like 98th percentile with 18.4 in

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
You’re either measuring wrong or LARPing 18+ is rare even at taller heights among healthy men

View attachment 1543130 Not sure what it is for whites only, US army measurement percentiles here. The average height of the men measured was 5'9.1 tho. You would be around 99.5 percentile at 18.4 according to this. But even if the average for whites only was higher you'd still be like 98th percentile with 18.4 in
Ok I measured with a tape measure so I must be getting extra from back muscle, whereas they have a specific device to avoid that.