ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
mine is 5.2x4.5 or 5.5 MAX on a good day

should I be worried?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 6401
have her ride. Don't hit it from the back u might embarrass urself. Ur limited on positions IMO,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
No. 6" minimum or death.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
is missionary fine?
yes but put pillow under her but if needed. Im working with this kind of size as well. but I mean u will be fine it just depends. Landwhales are going to be difficult.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and HorribleTeeth
Landwhales are going to be difficult.

THIS. Having had a typical erection of 4.5-4.75" NBPEL in sexual situations, I should know.

Last edited:
  • +1
I would say get a penis extender to wear while you study but your mom will 100% find it and that would be awkward as fuck lol.

Edit: You could probably do cable clamping for girth, I don't think a cable clamp would be suspicious if found. I've been meaning to get back into that, I really want to get my dick to 6" girth before university next year.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney, Afrikancel and 1 other person
mine is 5.2x4.5 or 5.5 MAX on a good day

should I be worried?
Not enough. Jelq to reach 6.5"
have her ride. Don't hit it from the back u might embarrass urself. Ur limited on positions IMO,
JFL at having sexual experience. i would have no idea what to do. Even initating a kiss is almost impossible

• +1
Start jelqing. Too small.

• +1
JFL at having sexual experience. i would have no idea what to do. Even initating a kiss is almost impossible

The times i've kissed the girls initiated it or atleast caused the situation to happen.

• +1
it doesn't matter cause femoids cant tell the size unless they bring a ruler with them

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, badromance and 11gaijin
  • +1
Thats a little below averge but its probably enough, lol but yeah i would trade my penis size for a forward grown face any day.

EDIT: You are above averge in USA so you should definetly be fine

Last edited:
  • +1

lmao

• +1
Must have a big dick ig. Always makes her have screaming orgasms from that position

• +1
Must have a big dick ig. Always makes her have screaming orgasms from that position
i like when a girl rides me and squats on my dick very hard pounding it. my oneitis did this.

• +1
i like when a girl rides me and squats on my dick very hard pounding it. my oneitis did this.
I like behind most. Or she's bent over my desk or bed

• +1
I like behind most. Or she's bent over my desk or bed
i only like behind when shes small since im a manlet. but if shes tall . A nice ride is all i need.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
i only like behind when shes small since im a manlet. but if shes tall . A nice ride is all i need.
Missionary actually feels good for me

• +1
girth might be a bigger problem than the lenght. Only one way to find out honestly and you should have specified if its nbp or bp. bp is under avg unfortunately nbp might be avg and solid, i feel you tho no matter the size its always going to be worrying. Just see how girls u hook up react to it when u get some eventually. Wish u the best