Is a 6x5 curved up penis enough for LTR?

Reformed

Reformed

PCT for like a month now. Never had ED
I do have a gf but u never know if she’s faking her reaction to it. Lmk dead srs and if anyone has a study to show how much is needed for orgasms PIV only lmk

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and moreroidsmoredates
SOYCEITY IS NOT THE PLACE TO BE

I do have a gf but u never know if she’s faking her reaction to it. Lmk dead srs and if anyone has a study to show how much is needed for orgasms PIV only lmk
Too big @cytoplasm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, Autismcel and cytoplasm
BP or NBP? Very important

Last edited:
Ideal size with ideal curve, upward curve makes the women go crazy.

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, High Cortisol Chad, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
Too big @cytoplasm
IMG 0886

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EliteMewing, Sny, cytoplasm and 1 other person
She prob nuts from her cute little fingers. I don't see a problem

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, cytoplasm, ambi and 2 others
you should curve a rope around your neck, make a tie and pull on it until it's tight enough to where you can't breathe bragging nigger

Truly a destroyer @cytoplasm

Cope 6 inches is not that small, thats just because of his huge fatpad. Hes frauding measurment with tailors tape. COPE COPE COPE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, ambi and Michael Myers
Ideal size with ideal curve, upward curve makes the women go crazy.
The fact I’m getting JFL’d shows you guys have no idea how good an upward curve is. :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, ambi, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
yes its enough, its above average, dont listen to retards larping here "muhh 8x6 or death" beaucse most of them dont even have 6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xegigi, Michael Myers and HTN_Mentalcel
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, St.TikTokcel and HTN_Mentalcel
yes its enough, its above average, dont listen to retards larping here "muhh 8x6 or death" beaucse most of them dont even have 6
Its 7.5x5.8 or death, thats the truth

Its 7.5x5.8 or death, thats the truth
id argue 6.5-7 length is ideal but its literally 0.5 we argue over so it doesnt matter, if u have good face even borderline 6 will be enough

• JFL
Reactions: ambi and HTN_Mentalcel
That's an above average cock so you're fine

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, St.TikTokcel and ambi
is 3.5 x 3 enough ?
Yes, it is. Women can orgasm by using fingers already and last time I checked fingers were smaller than 3.5 x 3. :feelsautistic:

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
id argue 6.5-7 length is ideal but its literally 0.5 we argue over so it doesnt matter, if u have good face even borderline 6 will be enough
NO YOU FUCKING RETARD, you only hit the cervix at 7-8 inches, 7.5 is needed to be safe.

• JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111 and sub5c3l
below avg in both measurements is ideal now
i was refering to the minimum needed, bigger the better obviosly, after you hit the uterus coins start flying out

• JFL
if you are a thugmaxxed girls will call even 5x4 big enough @Magnum Opus

i was refering to the minimum needed, bigger the better obviosly, after you hit the uterus coins start flying out
nah bigger is not better after like 10x7 its too big but 7.5x5.8 nbp is pretty bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm and HTN_Mentalcel
shes a good girl if she keeping u around still ngl. make sure she never leaves the house / sees any other men in public

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, ambi and HTN_Mentalcel
If a finger or a tongue can, 3 inches can too. :feelsautistic:
because you tongue the clit she cums from that lmao, there is a psychological enjoyement from women that stems from a bigger dick too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Michael Myers
because you tongue the clit she cums from that lmao, there is a psychological enjoyement from women that stems from a bigger dick too
Correct. Most orgasms are clitoral orgasms. Only a minority of women can orgasm from PiV only. (Inb4 “they’re a minority because there’s a minority of big dicks” :feelshaha:) There may be a psychological enjoyment but it’s short-lived when they actually get a dick that bruised their cervix and they get too sore for the next day or so to have sex. :feelscry: It’s failo to have more than 6.25 length and 5.5 girth. :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, sub5c3l and ambi
This debate is pointless. It's like saying muh 6'2 is ideal height because 6'6 is le bad :soy:

• JFL
Correct. Most orgasms are clitoral orgasms. Only a minority of women can orgasm from PiV only. (Inb4 “they’re a minority because there’s a minority of big dicks” :feelshaha:) There may be a psychological enjoyment but it’s short-lived when they actually get a dick that bruised their cervix and they get too sore for the next day or so to have sex. :feelscry: It’s failo to have more than 6.25 length and 5.5 girth. :feelswhy:
hitting the cervix is not that important but the psychological factor is such a massive difference in sex it alone is important. I mean just think about how better it would be having sex with someone u love or that is attractive than someone random or ugly. A bigger dick has the same effect to women and even if it didnt make a big physical diff it does make a big diff in enjoyment. If she likes you though, anything over 6 is probably okay, but i dont think size becomes a failo until you are freakishly big

i dont get the comparison ngl:lul:
6'6 is too tall, bro. Think about the back problems, bro. 6'2 is the ideal height. After it, it's muh diminishing returns. Same with dik sizes. Muh 8 X 6 is too big, bro. You'll have issues. Better shrink it, bro.

• +1
bp?

hitting the cervix is not that important but the psychological factor is such a massive difference in sex it alone is important. I mean just think about how better it would be having sex with someone u love or that is attractive than someone random or ugly. A bigger dick has the same effect to women and even if it didnt make a big physical diff it does make a big diff in enjoyment. If she likes you though, anything over 6 is probably okay, but i dont think size becomes a failo until you are freakishly big
Size becomes a failo when it causes sex problems. That happens after 6 inch length and 5.5 inch girth. The length may be debatable but not the girth. 5.5 girth is the most you can have but preferably lower. The point is you gotta avoid hitting the cervix because most women hate it. Besides, women say all the time that size doesn’t matter to them and that’s true. As long as you’re not too big or too small, they won’t mind what your size is. Too small in this case would be 3 inches length and too big would be 7 inches or more.

Size becomes a failo when it causes sex problems. That happens after 6 inch length and 5.5 inch girth. The length may be debatable but not the girth. 5.5 girth is the most you can have but preferably lower. The point is you gotta avoid hitting the cervix because most women hate it. Besides, women say all the time that size doesn’t matter to them and that’s true. As long as you’re not too big or too small, they won’t mind what your size is. Too small in this case would be 3 inches length and too big would be 7 inches or more.
women also say that personality matters more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and butterworld
6'6 is too tall, bro. Think about the back problems, bro. 6'2 is the ideal height. After it, it's muh diminishing returns. Same with dik sizes. Muh 8 X 6 is too big, bro. You'll have issues. Better shrink it, bro.
yeah, i doubt many guys naturally have dicks that would genuinely be too big, but im saying after some point the appeal of size to women is much more psychogical than physical and tbh the physchological aspect might matter even more than the physical. Realistically the guy with a 6.5x5 could do a better job than some afk 8x6 guy and the girl will still take the second one just because it arouses her much more

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and St.TikTokcel