Is a “cheat pass” acceptable in a relationship?

DarkAscender

DarkAscender

game of bones
So, I’m dating this girl, and while things are pretty chill when we’re together, she gets really distant on the phone. It’s like she’s a different person when we’re not face-to-face. And it gets even weirder when I don’t see her for a few days.

To make things worse, her tt reposts are popping up on my feed and they drive me crazy. Stuff like “I only went on the date for free food, why is he trying to make a move?” or “When I’m talking with six other guys” or “In my 100th relationship bcs I’m bored.”

Is this normal? :forcedsmile:

I’m heading to a party this Friday, and honestly, I dunno what im about to do atp. Just know I’m gonna do lots of drinking (I normally avoid alcohol bcs I do rlly stupid stuff when I drink) but idc anymore.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: NZb6Air, nathan and Swarthy Knight
Rape and tales from islamabad

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and nathan
breakup with her

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and NZb6Air
Cheat pass is code for i dont care about you

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
  • +1
If someone gives someone a cheat pass then they probably cheated and feel guilty lol

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
Tales but cheat pass is cuckold fag shit

Oh i thought u meant her asking but dont cheat thats lame even if she being weird
Yeah I mean like is it acceptable to cheat in a relationship if ur girl is acting rlly weird.

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
Yeah I mean like is it acceptable to cheat in a relationship if ur girl is acting rlly weird.
U should just confront her instead of cheating will only make ur situation worse in the long run

• +1