Is a computer science degree good in the UK

The Bleach Pill

The Bleach Pill

Solstice
Does it have good pay and good job security? Or should i do something like pharmacy then learn coding on the side.

yes its the best for 2020 and beyond

do data science

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill and Deleted member 1680
Damn i'm over here planning on doing some meme degree like art or history :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 4563, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Yes man I live here it's great

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Yes but there are no staceys, only currys and birdcels

Get out of the uk. UK is a low wage country.

curry detected

Not UK based but computer science is the future (or so we've been told)

So I guess you can probably get good income bhai

Good luck either way man :)

you dont really need a computer science degree to get a job in the field. If you know someone/good networking, then simple training would suffice. If not, then yea, You probably need a professional degree to get a job.

Comp science is a good degree though.

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
Study in the UK if you have to then get the fuck out of there ASAP. Lowest paying country for SDE + fucked economically + bad teeth how could it get ANY WORSE

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, The Bleach Pill and CopingCel
I don't know but man but I heard it's decent
It's not that bad but it is mediocre at best. Good ones are CS, Med, Engineer, Finance/Accounting. Thats it, everything else is extreme cope and you better just don't waste your precious time

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 1862
It's not that bad but it is mediocre at best. Good ones are CS, Med, Engineer, Finance/Accounting. Thats it, everything else is extreme cope and you better just don't waste your precious time
finance/accounting isnt good tbh

I would say its ok or less troll then other business majors but not good. Its only good if you go to a top school otherwise STEM is the only good majors

finance/accounting isnt good tbh

I would say its ok or less troll then other business majors but not good. Its only good if you go to a top school otherwise STEM is the only good majors
STEM is complete incel shit, beyond over if you go stem unles 140iq at least. Med, CS, and Engineering mogs everything

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
STEM is complete incel shit, beyond over if you go stem unles 140iq at least. Med, CS, and Engineering mogs everything
Engineering is shit, once you go into one field of work eg. Working on cars you can’t change as it’s cheaper to just employ and train a new graduate. Shit pay in uk aswell

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444