Is a cr7 physique achievable for average joe?

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

How did this website become so shit
I want to look exactly like this
IMG 0518

Obviously not having his level of elite athleticism but still kinda athlethic (Dont give a shit about PRs and that)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 71265
Just train everyday for 20 years.

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
Just train everyday for 20 years.
nah bro cmon. We can argue about bone structure and face but the physique itself with the muscles is not that hard to achieve. If you're very consistent I would say 3-5 years max. And that's if you're a stick. If you already have a baseline you could even achieve in 1 or 2 years

To really get the athletic look you might want to do stretches or yoga for 2-3 times per week with 30min sessions

And don't forget to do one more high intensity activity like soccer, basketball and whatnot. Don't have to be much. Maybe 1-2 sessions per week

So all together you would have to do 2-3 times gym (concentrating on the aesthetic muscles), 2-3 times streches/yoga to get the athletic look on the muscles and 1-2 times football, basketball or a similar sport per week to really get that athletic look.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, HarrierDuBois and NordicLeonhard
whatever you do you will never look like that:lul::lul:

• So Sad
1 year natty

I Cristiano Ronaldo have the best physique of all time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52345
nah bro cmon. We can argue about bone structure and face but the physique itself with the muscles is not that hard to achieve. If you're very consistent I would say 3-5 years max. And that's if you're a stick. If you already have a baseline you could even achieve in 1 or 2 years
I made a joke. But that is his lifestyle.

Very achievable physique even with average genetics. The main issue would be to stay so lean, but it’s practically his job so it’s easy for him

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard and FacepullingGod
I made a joke. But that is his lifestyle.

What you're missing is that he doesn't concentrate on looking good and having an aesthetic physique. Sure he definitely puts time and effort to that but his main thing is soccer. He already had his current physique when he was 20. So it's not true that he had to work 20 years for that.

• +1
Very achievable physique even with average genetics. The main issue would be to stay so lean, but it’s practically his job so it’s easy for him
Thats cool im just confused on how i would train to look like this cause the average gymgoer i see looks horrible for most of the time until they are huge (Which is not what im trying to achieve) I mean i get that they train differently but still

What you're missing is that he doesn't concentrate on looking good and having an aesthetic physique. Sure he definitely puts time and effort to that but his main thing is soccer. He already had his current physique when he was 20. So it's not true that he had to work 20 years for that.
He was bigger in Real Madrid days. I disagree though, I think he clearly focuses on his looks, and he does do some workout for appearance.

• +1
Yes and no(his routine is crazy)

Thats cool im just confused on how i would train to look like this cause the average gymgoer i see looks horrible for most of the time until they are huge (Which is not what im trying to achieve) I mean i get that they train differently but still

Just go on a controlled cut until you reach 9 percent body fat. Keep weightlifting to keep your muscles and eat a solid amount of protein.

It would take much longer and it would be much harder than you anticipate to get to that low of a BF percentage though

• +1
Just go on a controlled cut until you reach 9 percent body fat. Keep weightlifting to keep your muscles and eat a solid amount of protein.

It would take much longer and it would be much harder than you anticipate to get to that low of a BF percentage though
Yeah lol i have shit bf genetics (My entire family is overweight) but i managed to go from 91kg to 80kg at 187cm since the beginning of 2024 (Not anorexic) So im determined atleast
Thanks for the tips bhai

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova

are we looking at the same physique? he looks like a malnourished indian sewage worker here

He was bigger in Real Madrid days. I disagree though, I think he clearly focuses on his looks, and he does do some workout for appearance.
Yeah definitely I agree. He kind of is a model too so he always has to look good aesthetically so he eats clean, does regular light workouts, adds some muscles on some parts and lets some of it go etc

But i don't think he is trying to add much more muscle to his physique because otherwise it might become counterproductive to him while playing football.

What im saying is that the physique itself is definitely achievable for the average joe (not talking about face and posture). You just have to put the time and effort for a few years. Clean diet, good sleep and hard workouts. Do this for 3 years and thank me later

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
you can achieve this easily in a year if your dedicated

I want to look exactly like thisView attachment 2970535
Obviously not having his level of elite athleticism but still kinda athlethic (Dont give a shit about PRs and that)
Ronaldo’s physique is shit. That nigga literally has no chest and looks like a stick with a Tshirt on. Stop being a weird fanboy and achieve an attractive body