Is a face icer cope?

JoKhao

JoKhao

Iron
I was thinking to get a face icer just because there is always no more ice left in my house but I can always buy more.

Also I think getting that silicon shit might be cleaner just because it doesn't touch that much surfaces ( I got really good Hygiene) but I heard that is just useless and throwing money out the window but that shit like 5$.

For me the ice does good if I ice my face doesn't matter which time of the day, my face will look amazing for the rest of it and if ai get lucky even the day before, and it will also make my eyes seem bluer and my lips more reddi-ish

Thoughts on it?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
I was thinking to get a face icer just because there is always no more ice left in my house but I can always buy more.

Also I think getting that silicon shit might be cleaner just because it doesn't touch that much surfaces ( I got really good Hygiene) but I heard that is just useless and throwing money out the window but that shit like 5$.

For me the ice does good if I ice my face doesn't matter which time of the day, my face will look amazing for the rest of it and if ai get lucky even the day before, and it will also make my eyes seem bluer and my lips more reddi-ish

Thoughts on it?
they're not really expensive and you've already seemed to convince yourself while typing it so I assume you just want approval, icing your face will only really reduce morning puffiness other than that I don't think it can do much more but there's no downside to trying.

• +1
Reactions: JoKhao
they're not really expensive and you've already seemed to convince yourself while typing it so I assume you just want approval, icing your face will only really reduce morning puffiness other than that I don't think it can do much more but there's no downside to trying.
Yup thanks for the reply

Thoughts on it?
I really don’t know what icing your face does but I do it cause it feels amazing after I do it 😂

• +1
Reactions: JoKhao
Doesn’t do anything for me besides wake me up in the morning. It’s nice

I really don’t know what icing your face does but I do it cause it feels amazing after I do it 😂
Makes you a vampire that has 536373838299237373737372892929172272636721771 years to look like a 19 year old