Is a genetically good body still good even if someone is too skinny ?

Deleted member 17110

Deleted member 17110

Bronze
I mean if someone has large body with large pecs and shoulders + Large neck.

Does it still look hot even if someone is very skinny ?

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
I mean genetically

And i mean a body that looks like that
rep.jpg

( I have same proportions but no show my body here )

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Deleted member 7725
well as long as you got wide shoulders yes, you will look somewhat athletic even if skinny.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
You might like a slim frame but with big muscles?

well as long as you got wide shoulders yes, you will look somewhat athletic even if skinny.
not really.
skinny is death sentence.
fat is death sentence.
if you are underweight, gain weight.
if you are fat, lose weight.
either way, gain muscle.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Constantin Denis
not really.
skinny is death sentence.
fat is death sentence.
if you are underweight, gain weight.
if you are fat, lose weight.
either way, gain muscle.
I think my body will naturally transform fat to muscle.

This is why am trying gain weight

depends how skinny but usually yes

As long as you put in the work and know how to gain muscle, you can go from very skinny to very muscular in a matter of years.

Back in 2016, I was at 138 lbs at 6 foot 4, now I am at around 195 lbs at 6 foot 4, so nearly 60 lbs bigger.

This year, I will add 20 lbs of muscle to my frame, and the year after that, I will add 10 lbs of muscle, and the year after that, maybe 5 lbs of muscle.

So in 3 years, I will be at around 230 lbs, nearly 100 lbs more than when I started.

So even if you start as very skinny as long as you put in the effort and remain consistent over a couple of years, you can eventually get a physique that looks so amazing that people think you have good genetics.

That is why you should never limit yourself based on what you look like at the start, because your starting point doesn't define your genetic potential. And that is also why I always say that most guys on here should focus on gaining muscle before they worry about other ways to looksmax, because for most guys, just getting muscular will be enough and it will fix their insecure personality and their inferiority complex. I know because I have seen it happen to myself. I used to have a lot of very uncontrollable femdom fetishes, but the bigger I got, and the more I realized how much bigger I was compared to other people, the more confident I became because I became more physically powerful and that has mostly destroyed the fetishes that I had before, because they don't make any sense now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Yeah tbh it's all about proportions like for example your clavicles, how wide your shoulders are and in comparison to your hips, how long your legs are, how big your skull is in comparison to your body, how big your wrists are (this is very important you'll find).

Look at More Plates More Dates and Chris from Good Looking Loser. Those are not good looking guys but they are muscular so they got laid a lot from their physique alone.

Face doesn't matter as much as you think if you're tall and muscular.

Artworks d23hoHYVV8CrUXu6 8VWPmA t500x500
Good Looking Loser Diet Results

• +1
  • JFL
Both of them look like the manure of a myostatin deficient cow.
They're both on steroids and they both got laid with many highly attractive women by being pickup artists a couple of years ago.
Chris ended up marrying a Stacy in the end.