Is a global debt crisis coming? especially governments

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Kraken
Is a (global) debt "crisis" coming again?

With an upcoming:
* recession; AND
* interest rates rising

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, chadpreetcel123 and LowTierNormie
time to make it big in stock market

• +1
Yes and were all fucked
Nope. Why?
It happened before. Like the 80's. It's a not so nice thing, but not that bad either. Nothing like the current crisis.
They just come up with another reset, or annihilation of debts, or whatevers.

Check Iceland going banktrupt in 2008, basically.
Yet, the welfare state was kept up. non one died from hunger. etc..

They had bad economy for some years. yet 5 years later, things were already getting up again:

Last edited:
  • +1
Nope. Why?
It happened before. Like the 80's. It's a not so nice thing, but not that bad either. Nothing like the current crisis.
They just come up with another reset, or annihilation of debts, or whatevers.

Check Iceland going banktrupt in 2008, basically.

They had bad economy for some years. yet 5 years later, things were already getting up again:

What took 2008 1380 days to get to has taken us 23 not compareable

• +1
Why do you think. Not paying back debt. Is going to get things fucked?

If, I owe you money.
And I say, I don't pay it back.
Then what?
Then nothing. You lose trust in me and that's it.
No one, is going to go to war with USA or China or A European country for example; for such a nation not paying it's debts. Because anyone daring to attack, will get annihalited.

Like iceland
They basically, imo, went bankrupt. Due to bank problem, that was backed by their government/nation.

GDP, dropped alot.
Put them back, like 5 years.
But 8 years later, they recoverrd already back to the old position.

No nation, decided, to invade iceland.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1680
QE is coming so the "debt crisis" will get worse but things will seem "better"

Clown World

But this is what I'm guessing....

Muh stimulus package

Clown World

Muh stimulus package
https://www.usdebtclock.org/

I wonder when the last time total debt went down.

Oh never.
:eek:
Oh...

Debt reaching new all time highs every 0.00000000000000001ms that passes. Unsustainably being sustained

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Stingray

you cant even speak proper english to the point its understandable. Your opinion doesnt matter

• +1
you cant even speak proper english to the point its understandable. Your opinion doesnt matter

Its not an opinion i was stating facts

• +1
Its not an opinion i was stating facts
I guess you was talking about the stock market drop?

Imo. A heavy short steep crisis, and colapse crisis. Is much easier to deal with; then a slower one (like 2008). Because everyone knows in a gigantic drop and default scenario, that we need to come up with something new.
So, it'll be easy.

The lack of trust, will need time among the common people to get restored though.
If such a global debt crisis were to actually happen.

Debts crisis. Is just a crisis of:
1. numbers on a screen;
2. trust crisis.

The first one of the 2. Is imo not so important. The 2nd point, can have copnsequences alot more, and longer term.

Save bets in a crisis.
1 Owning piecis of great companies.
2. perciosu metals owning
3. owning land/real estate

What will get fucked over:
1. cash
2. owners of loans (that are not getting paid back)/bonds
3. pensions (governement ones), and likely wellfare programms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheMewingBBC

Clown World

Muh stimulus package

Oh never.
Oh...

Debt reaching new all time highs every 0.00000000000000001ms that passes. Unsustainably being sustained
Why not just print more money to pay this silly debt, what low IQ mongs in the Fed

• +1
This whole economic collapse is by design it’s obvious

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
They've been doing this since 1913
Since it is Fiat

Still, what would you do now? Would you halt your Bitcoin investment? Or Bitmex? Any opportunities in your opinion?

In contrast to our Bitmex "project" back in September, I am willing to learn now and I think I have become more self-conscious and maybe a bit smarter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Seth Walsh
Since it is Fiat

Still, what would you do now? Would you halt your Bitcoin investment? Or Bitmex? Any opportunities in your opinion?

In contrast to our Bitmex "project" back in September, I am willing to learn now and I think I have become more self-conscious and maybe a bit smarter
Definitely don't go near Bitmex or Bitcoin. Especially right now. People believe in a facade that there's "huge opportunity" right now just because volatility went through the roof. The opportunity should always be there in all times EXCEPT for in times like this. And capitalizing on that opportunity is through sticking to a process that works and not trying to fix what ain't broke, and not taking on too much risk.

The opportunity is in learning, the practice with risk under control. Now is the best time for learning. Let others dive headfirst into the market, they'll learn not to do that, and lose their money. But if you just focus on learning, you'll be miles ahead of others and they can make an example of what not to do, that you can learn from.

It's gonna be long and boring but will pay off if you don't lose focus or quit or opt for something that isn't a "process". Time just can't be cheated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheMewingBBC and Kade
they should reset it i have like 30k student debt

• +1
Definitely don't go near Bitmex or Bitcoin. Especially right now. People believe in a facade that there's "huge opportunity" right now just because volatility went through the roof. The opportunity should always be there in all times EXCEPT for in times like this. And capitalizing on that opportunity is through sticking to a process that works and not trying to fix what ain't broke, and not taking on too much risk.

The opportunity is in learning, the practice with risk under control. Now is the best time for learning. Let others dive headfirst into the market, they'll learn not to do that, and lose their money. But if you just focus on learning, you'll be miles ahead of others and they can make an example of what not to do, that you can learn from.

It's gonna be long and boring but will pay off if you don't lose focus or quit or opt for something that isn't a "process". Time just can't be cheated.
wanna give me some sources where I could learn properly? or what to learn specifically??
MewingBBC already showed me some links for option trading, but cant have enough options to learn

• +1
wanna give me some sources where I could learn properly? or what to learn specifically??
MewingBBC already showed me some links for option trading, but cant have enough options to learn

• +1
same one MewingBBC sent me, so he has to be legit ?

• +1
same one MewingBBC sent me, so he has to be legit ?
Oh really? Yeah. I didn't even talk to him about this channel either. So yeah you should watch him!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and StolenDays
Oh really? Yeah. I didn't even talk to him about this channel either. So yeah you should watch him!
I like both of you tbh, just wanted to let you know

As well as @Cretinous and @Mayorga, users I respect the most

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person

Clown World

Muh stimulus package

Oh never.
Oh...

it will get better for subhumans or worse?
dont care about normies or higher spheres

• +1
  • +1
I like both of you tbh, just wanted to let you know

As well as @Cretinous and @Mayorga, users I respect the most
Thanks
yeah I discovered them back in October along with the tastytrade channel, both very informative on almost everything to options

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Seth Walsh

Oh never.
Oh...

After WW2. Nations borrowed alot, to fund wars.
A big debt reset happened after WW2. And part of Europe was "given" o Russia and in some ways USA.
USA got rewarded, with the dollar becoming the gobal currency (which USa promised to back by gold. but stopped that in 1970's).

Here I found a debt graph, as % of gdp world wide I guess.

uploads%2F1507089975417-goldnew.png

it will get better for subhumans or worse?
dont care about normies or higher spheres
It gets better. For the ones owning things, that are outside of the financial system.
Like, owning land. Or owning a part (aka stocks) of great companies. Or woning a busines or service, that peple want/need. then you can trade it for good value. Anthing better then owning cash.

Most people, normies, subhumans. Own nothing. So they will ,lose nothing. But due to enconomic hard times, they will suffer or experience difficult times I guestimate.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TheMewingBBC and Seth Walsh
mmt - they just print what they need

there surely have to be repercussions from that eventually

• +1