is a good physique limited by age?

K

kirahponto

Iron
you know these insane physiques of actors like henry cavill jack reacher or chris pratt (just some examples of good physiques that I want to get something close to at least someday)

is it possible to get those physiques in my 20's?,I'm currently 20 year old and I'm kinda muscular (200lbs) but dude I don't think I look as amazing as they look,if I get older and my testosterone increase which I think it will naturally will I be able to get those "cool dad" physiques that women apparently love?
i mean without steroids

insane physiques of actors like henry cavill

jack reacher

chris pratt

insane physiques in mumbai

They look that good because they get photo shoot or film prep by dehydrating themselves to extreme levels. Pro bodybuilders do the same shit. Their off seasons look good, but not crazy like the shit you see in the movies.

i like those physiques bro,just my opnion

you know these insane physiques of actors like henry cavill jack reacher or chris pratt (just some examples of good physiques that I want to get something close to at least someday)

is it possible to get those physiques in my 20's?,I'm currently 20 year old and I'm kinda muscular (200lbs) but dude I don't think I look as amazing as they look,if I get older and my testosterone increase which I think it will naturally will I be able to get those "cool dad" physiques that women apparently love?
i mean without steroids
Dnr. its limited by your fear of needles.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Just a Mogger and SoundnVision
Its limited by how willing u are to go bald