What style should I get?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
this

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chad69, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5683 and 3 others
It looks good, but it's expensive and it's just not your own hair which is disadvantageous psychologically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632
It looks good, but it's expensive and it's just not your own hair which is disadvantageous psychologically
Yeah its like £700

It is legit. You can have any hair quality, texture, density, haircut you want. But overall seems like a hassle + expensive. Maybe I'd consider it if I am tindermaxxing or go on vacation or something and I'm travelmaxxing (just to up my success even more). But to wear something like daily for the rest of my life? No way. Too much work.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 5632
It is legit. You can have any hair quality, texture, density, haircut you want. But overall seems like a hassle + expensive. Maybe I'd consider it if I go on vacation or something and I'm travelmaxxing (just to up my success even more). But to wear something like daily for the rest of my life? No way. Too much work.
Yeah that is the biggest concern, that if someone touches it then you are foiled. It would be nice if you could just wear it outside to work and take it off at home but i think it doesnt work like that

Bro with a hair system you might aswell say fuck it and go with a nw0 man bun lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632
Bro with a hair system you might aswell say fuck it and go with a nw0 man bun lmao.
You seen my face lol??

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 5632