Is a heightmaxxing stack worth it?

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Sphinx
Are they actually effective? Should i waste my time and money with it? I’m 5’10 and I’ll be happy with an extra 1-2 inches tbh I’m 15 turning 16 in some months

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and shieldzz
Are they actually effective? Should i waste my time and money with it? I’m 5’10 and I’ll be happy with an extra 1-2 inches tbh I’m 15 turning 16 in some months
Yes do it since your 15-16 this is the best time compared to someone who’s 17-18 also stretch eat healthy food and you will for sure hit 6’0

Tbh id explain why u shouldnt but ur not gonna do it anyways lets be fr ur ass too much of a pussy

Tbh id explain why u shouldnt but ur not gonna do it anyways lets be fr ur ass too much of a pussy
Tales, I’ve already started becoming lower inhib and starting my looksmaxxing journey. I’ve started minoxidil, getting even learner, taking supplements, buying products, and more. Taking steroids to increase my height is the biggest step I’ve taken so far so I wanna be cautious and not fuck myself in the ass.

Not tales ik the most on org abt ts stuff its not worth it
I’ve already started becoming lower inhib and starting my looksmaxxing journey. I’ve started minoxidil, getting even learner, taking supplements, buying products, and more.
Wow u started using amazon products what a looksmax journey
Taking steroids to increase my height is the biggest step I’ve taken so far so I wanna be cautious and not fuck myself in the ass.
“Steroids” wow just dont atp jfl

Not tales ik the most on org abt ts stuff its not worth it

Wow u started using amazon products what a looksmax journey

“Steroids” wow just dont atp jfl
No reason to be a rude faggot. Just tell me the business and I’ll make my decision.

… aight bro just tell me the business
Its gon cost u like 6k a year for the good stuff
If u do everything right ull still prolly get a bigger nose n ears
If ur unlucky u could have downward growth
ts kinda easy to counter but if u fuck up u can go diabetic
Tbh only actual reasons is that u pretty much guaranteed to get a bigger nose and ears but u black so u prolly alr got nigga nose

there is a guy here "heightmaxxing" from 5'9 to 6'4, people are complete delulu here lmao

Its gon cost u like 6k a year for the good stuff
If u do everything right ull still prolly get a bigger nose n ears
If ur unlucky u could have downward growth
ts kinda easy to counter but if u fuck up u can go diabetic
Tbh only actual reasons is that u pretty much guaranteed to get a bigger nose and ears but u black so u prolly alr got nigga nose
I’m half black but my nose mouth ratio is ideal so it’s fine. Also I’m not paying for hgh lol jfl at you nga I’m not risking being subhuman for some inches. What I met was like mk677, cjc and dac and perhaps an AI aswell.

I’m half black but my nose mouth ratio is ideal so it’s fine. Also I’m not paying for hgh lol jfl at you nga I’m not risking being subhuman for some inches. What I met was like mk677, cjc and dac and perhaps an AI aswell.
shits still expensive, also that still gon grow ur nose n ears if u already ideal why fuck it up its like a 90% chance on gh

Even if you get like ai ighf1 hgh and stuff it will just end up closing earlier (growth plates)
it will just rush the ossification

Even if you get like ai ighf1 hgh and stuff it will just end up closing earlier (growth plates)
it will just rush the ossification
so if you wanna get taller earlier it might help but wont imrove your height in the long term