Is a high pitched voice, in itself, means that you are low T ?

Deleted member 3043

Deleted member 3043

Life is about hapiness and i love you all.
Question.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
the bigger your larynx the deeper your voice. Its mainly testosterone that makes it grow, so yeah, a high pitched voice probably means you used to have low t during puberty.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
the bigger your larynx the deeper your voice. Its mainly testosterone that makes it grow, so yeah, a high pitched voice probably means you used to have low t during puberty.
actually could sound legit, because i am high prenatal T, but i was wondering about my puberty which i didn't liked a lot.
even my adam's apple is not very visible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
actually could sound legit, because i am high prenatal T, but i was wondering about my puberty which i didn't liked a lot.
even my adam's apple is not very visible.
surgery is only 2000 bucks to 3000 bucks, relatively safe and you literally go from adam levine to shaq

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
No. Mike Tyson has a high pitched voice for example.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043

This cuz I know bodybuilders who have high pitched voices and are on a shit ton of steroids. Even Ronnie Coleman's voice is high pitched.

• Woah
surgery is only 2000 bucks to 3000 bucks, relatively safe and you literally go from adam levine to shaq
Lol, are there any good surgeons that peform this? Any before and after voices?

This cuz I know bodybuilders who have high pitched voices and are on a shit ton of steroids. Even Ronnie Coleman's voice is high pitched.
but they are not low T, aren't they ?
tbh the before/after i saw was insane, and the price is fine, voice is so underrated.

Nah there’s this 6ft guy that plays football at my school and he sounds a little childish

• Woah
The hormonepill is that hormones affect everyone in different ways. Testosterone for one person might make them DOM but will not do anything for the squeaky voice. It might give you a big dick but a baby face. In my case, I have masculine facial hair/eyebrows but narrow shoulders and frame.

• So Sad
The hormonepill is that hormones affect everyone in different ways. Testosterone for one person might make them DOM but will not do anything for the squeaky voice. It might give you a big dick but a baby face. In my case, I have masculine facial hair/eyebrows but narrow shoulders and frame.
i guess it's better to have the T in the face, i'm at least good at it.
Is height linked to T ?

• So Sad
No
not at all

Hmm, I think I must be high T then @Too$hort and @apollothegun have heard me on voice chats indeed

No. Mike Tyson has a high pitched voice for example.
brock lesnar also

first time i heard him talk i laughed for like 5 min straight ngl

It’s genetic

• +1
positively correlated with being low T but it does not necessarily mean you are low T.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, goat2x and Deleted member 2227