Is a man a guaranteed sub-5, if he has a recceced jaw?

L

looksmaxer_7

Iron
I have a recceced jaw not brootaly recceced but somewhat. I have decent cheekbones and eye area, so can I atleast be considered a normie with these face stats? Or am I guaranteed sub 5?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and shieldzz
I have a recceced jaw not brootaly recceced but somewhat. I have decent cheekbones and almond hunterish eye area, so can I atleast be considered a normie with these face stats? Or am I guaranteed sub 5?
Bump

I have a recceced jaw not brootaly recceced but somewhat. I have decent cheekbones and eye area, so can I atleast be considered a normie with these face stats? Or am I guaranteed sub 5?
Yes it's over for you

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Really? I have atleast a decent eye area. Can chin fillers help?
Blud is schizo

This is what tiktok does to kids

@PseudoMaxxer @5'7 zoomer @LooksThinker @Autismcel @sub5c3l @Michael Myers @Xangsane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Aero, LooksThinker and 3 others
show a pic no one can rlly help without a pic

I think jaw is law and the most important facial feature, so yeah I'd agree with that. And it only gets more important with age as a man's face becomes more adult.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
pic

If you have a recessed jaw you are practically a 0 to all 18-25 year old women (and older than that, but most people on this forum go for women 18-25). A "sub 5" (like a 3 or 4) is a guy with reasonable facial bones that just look unattractive.

There is a reason why bimaxillary surgery is free in some countries. A severely recessed jaw is a genetic flaw which not only looks awful but can lead to tooth grinding, deform your midface and make it harder to swallow food.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, BecomingHuman and moreroidsmoredates
If you have a recessed jaw you are practically a 0 to all 18-25 year old women (and older than that, but most people on this forum go for women 18-25). A "sub 5" (like a 3 or 4) is a guy with reasonable facial bones that just look unattractive.

There is a reason why bimaxillary surgery is free in some countries. A severely recessed jaw is a genetic flaw which not only looks awful but can lead to tooth grinding, deform your midface and make it harder to swallow food.
This was so brootal to read. I'm ropefuel.

This was so brootal to read. I'm ropefuel.
There is no need to be desperate, unlike most facial flaws, a recessed jaw is actually very easy to fix.

You need to find a good bimax surgeon to advance the jaw forward. It's not the most expensive surgery in the world.

Many first world countries provide it for free, and most medical insurance policies cover it for free.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
There is no need to be desperate, unlike most facial flaws, a recessed jaw is actually very easy to fix.

You need to find a good bimax surgeon to advance the jaw forward. It's not the most expensive surgery in the world.

Many first world countries provide it for free, and most medical insurance policies cover it for free.
Lmao that dudes a tiktokcel that watches indian "looksmaxxing" reels jfl "its over for u" "ropemaxx" :soy:

Depends on how recessed, but I agree that bimax will always ascend someone even if the recession is very light.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫