is a "narrow" mouth a high class feature ?

Rivers of Nihil

Rivers of Nihil

my own dark angel
title tbh
it looks like a narrower mouth give a more narcissistic vibe since it signals that you are not talkative or dont want to talk in general , its pretty common in those aristocrate paintings
thoughts ?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing, KIVVV and <6PSLcel
No, it means you have a narrow palate which means your cheekbones are most likely not prominent, have a bad smile, have nasolobial folds and most likely a mouthbreather.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: mathis, ErbCel, Allornothing and 3 others
yes, Buddha had narrow mouth , considered proud and mark of nobility in ancient Indo- Greek manuscripts

• +1
Reactions: klimo
No, it means you have a narrow palate which means your cheekbones are most likely not prominent, have a bad smile, have nasolobial folds and most likely a mouthbreather.
correlation ≠ causation
i have a narrow mouth while having a normal palate with top percentile bizygo
and by narrow i mean wider than the average icd but smaller than a good mouth
but having a mouth narrower than your icd is ofc a result to these things you said

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, gigell, maxxmclooks and 1 other person
yes, thats me

Looks bad even IF it is was a high class feature
Also what gives the impression you described are slightly downturned mouth corners, it doesn't stem from a narrow mouth
it looks like a narrower mouth give a more narcissistic vibe since it signals that you are not talkative or dont want to talk in general , its pretty common in those aristocrate paintings

• Hmm...
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil
anglos have small mouths and they're pretty much the richest group on the planet, most old money people are anglos, take that as you will.

• +1
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil and maxxmclooks
what do u classify as a small/narrow mouth? below 1,5 nose widht to mouth widht?

• +1
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil
title tbh
thoughts ?
No

what do u classify as a small/narrow mouth? below 1,5 nose widht to mouth widht?
below 1.5 but higher than 1.3 , anything below that is death tier

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks