Deleted member 3902

Ah
Yes or nah pls Elab

if u get absolutely nothing yeh
if u can't slay no

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Hades, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
Yes or nah pls Elab
To a degree yes. The better looking you are while still being Incel, the more mentalcel you are.

Once you are at least above average (PSL 4 or IRL 6/10, IRL being more important for obvious reasons), you do start to get a little bit of mentalcel in you.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 1476
To a degree yes. The better looking you are while still being Incel, the more mentalcel you are.

Once you are at least above average (PSL 4 or IRL 6/10, IRL being more important for obvious reasons), you do start to get a little bit of mentalcel in you.
so if I’m a mentalcel it means I’m GL? bro thx for the life fuel

No. Mentalcel is 6psl,maybe 5 with good and frame

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and .👽.
5psl is not enough to slay bro.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 3902
F.e. you can be rated a 5-6psl here, but lets say you are a curry or smt, you wont slay that much IRL. Because PSL =/= SMV

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 3902
so if I’m a mentalcel it means I’m GL? bro thx for the life fuel
According to my own ratings system that I personally prefer. Being above average isn’t good looking, only above average.

Just like if you assumed that the average grade is a C, having an average of a C+ in all your classes doesn’t make you smart, just “above average”

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kade, .👽. and Deleted member 1476
According to my own ratings system that I personally prefer. Being above average isn’t good looking, only above average.

Just like if you assumed that the average grade is a C, having an average of a C+ in all your classes doesn’t make you smart, just “above average”
Most people "floor" GLness at a certain PSL.
Part of the reason that Tribe is 5 PSL is because some of us consider that the floor for being GL, provided that the PSL is averaged at 4.
But I've also heard people say 5.5 is what you need to reach to be good looking.
6 tbh sounds like a little too much. Very, very few men are 6 or up.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Most people "floor" GLness at a certain PSL.
Part of the reason that Tribe is 5 PSL is because some of us consider that the floor for being GL, provided that the PSL is averaged at 4.
But I've also heard people say 5.5 is what you need to reach to be good looking.
6 tbh sounds like a little too much. Very, very few men are 6 or up.
Yeah I personally use 5 for GL as well. But if you have a PSL 4.5 face (above average but not good looking), yet you are like 6’1+ with a good frame, and have maxed out your physique, skin, hair, fashion, and are still Incel, you are undoubtably mentalcel.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and LordNorwood
If you cannot have sex at 4 PSL or up there is something wrong with you, yes.
Slaying no, don't worry about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
You are a mentalcel because of your childhood and adolescence.

If you were abused or didn’t socialize a lot as a child and/or were an ugly baby/toddler/kid, you are probably a mentalcel (or if you inherited mental illness from your parents).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
You are a mentalcel because of your childhood and adolescence.

If you were abused or didn’t socialize a lot as a child and/or were an ugly baby/toddler/kid, you are probably a mentalcel (or if you inherited mental illness from your parents).
So many small children who are currently growing up with their eyes glued to iPads watching weird ass YouTube videos instead of going out and playing a sport or physical game with neighbors or friends will have some degree of mentalcel-ness. I’ve already gotten my brother convinced to get my nephew off that shit ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Yeah I personally use 5 for GL as well. But if you have a PSL 4.5 face (above average but not good looking), yet you are like 6’1+ with a good frame, and have maxed out your physique, skin, hair, fashion, and are still Incel, you are undoubtably mentalcel.
Yeah I agree with you.
We know from that OKCupid study that 80% of men are rated as "below average" by women. I would guess in a truly accurate PSL system, those would be 3.5-4s and below. I say "truly accurate" because we've gotten surprising rates from women before that don't match our PSL rates.
Facially I would do this, riffing off of your letter grade idea:
F is PSL 2.5 or below, just hideous
D is PSL 3
D+ 3.5
C is 4
C+ 4.5
B is 5
B+ 5.5
at 6 you get an A.

• +1
So many small children who are currently growing up with their eyes glued to iPads watching weird ass YouTube videos instead of going out and playing a sport or physical game with neighbors or friends will have some degree of mentalcel-ness. I’ve already gotten my brother convinced to get my nephew off that shit ASAP
It’s truly sad. Every generation we are going further and further from how we are supposed to live. So many shitty parents out there. Mentalcels will be a legit thing in the next generations. There will be GL dudes who won’t know how to socialize for shit. Just a random thought popped into my head: get into neuroplastyology (or whatever it’s called) and literally help mentalcels out of their own bad childhoods. Would be very popular and would make bank. Like you rearrange their neurotransmitters to make them more NT.

• +1
Yeah I agree with you.
We know from that OKCupid study that 80% of men are rated as "below average" by women. I would guess in a truly accurate PSL system, those would be 3.5-4s and below. I say "truly accurate" because we've gotten surprising rates from women before that don't match our PSL rates.
Facially I would do this, riffing off of your letter grade idea:
F is PSL 2.5 or below, just hideous
D is PSL 3
D+ 3.5
C is 4
C+ 4.5
B is 5
B+ 5.5
at 6 you get an A.
Excellently bouncing off my ideas, we’re on the same wave length, as per.
So to add:

6.5 is A+
and anything above 6.5
is A+ and extra credit on top

or in other words,
Ascension

or in other words....

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 3902