Is a rhino and genio combination enough to make me GL or do I need more?

Failomaxxed

Failomaxxed

Iron
It’s obvious that my chin is recessed but it’s hard to tell if my maxilla is recessed. Is a genioplasty enough to make my lower third acceptable or should I go with bimax? Also could somebody morph me with a straighter longer and less bulbous nose and a stronger chin?

Attachments

• IMG_5037.MP4
    8.5 MB
  • Woah
Reactions: Gaia262 and MentalistKebab
i dont see reason to do rhino...
rhino is meme surgery

you wont ascend any higher than 0.25 psl may be from both

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
It’s obvious that my chin is recessed but it’s hard to tell if my maxilla is recessed. Is a genioplasty enough to make my lower third acceptable or should I go with bimax? Also could somebody morph me with a straighter longer and less bulbous nose and a stronger chin?
neither are recessed.

Only chin is recessed

bruh id kill for that nose

rhino is meme surgery

It might be the lighting making my nose look better but my nose is actually bulbous and really upturned. It draws so much attention and looks terrible. Here’s a better pic of it(it’s flipped btw)
CD70A420 C45B 4BA8 98EA 8C9FAC317F16

rhino is meme surgery

I would ascend 1-1.5 PSL from rhino. It's only a meme surgery if someone has an average nose and wants a small change no one will notice. My nose is completely subhuman.

Mirin forward growth ngl.
You only need rhino (only for front, your nose is great from side profile), genioplasty, contact lenses and some sort of fat reducing for the face if you are low bf rn, or maybe experiment with proviron pills first to reduce the bloat.

Is a genioplasty enough to make my lower third acceptable or should I go with bimax?
Genio is good. You don't need a rhino but if all goes well it might help. But stay away from bimax you don't need that shit tbhngl. If you get a bimax it's over for you srsly.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Honestly brother you have a good starting base the way you are. But I do think you could benefit from a rhinoplasty if you wanted one. You already have sharp features so I would suggest seeking a rhinoplasty that looks natural, has a straight incline, and that is slightly thinned out at the tip. You still want to have a sharp, straight, chiselled and prominent nose. This will help balance your facial features. I would suggest having the rhinoplasty procedure first, and then waiting to see how your face looks after the surgery. You could benefits from only needing up to 1ML of filler in you chin... Much cheaper than having a chin implant. Plus your chin isn't significantly recessed enough to warrant a permanent implant. Your face changes as you age, but your implant will remin the same. Who knows if it's still going to suit your face in ten, twenty, thirty, years.

Lip lift, rhino, genio,

You don't need anything dude, you got an amazing base.

Getting involved in surgeries will just screw up your Neurotrasmitters.

Seriously just stick to the basics like hitting the gym, skin care, fashion and Being neurotypical.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yundanfengqing and BigBoy
Your chin isnt recessed, some people just have chins like that. Surgery wont help you, maybe a rhino might slightly help. But it isnt worth the risk of a botched surgery.