Is abortion really that bad?

imthesupremecel

imthesupremecel

Iron
Sure the fetus is „alive“ but does that really matter? It can’t even comprehend its own existence and isn’t even conscious. If abortion is murder then fishing is genocide (which it clearly isn’t)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and thorns
is killing someone who is asleep because they're not conscious ok?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, User28823, Maalik and 8 others
the multiple ways to prevent unwanted pregnancies
it definitely should be illegal

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
I'm an anti-natalist, so I welcome anyone who ensures no more lives are created. However, women get abortions because they're fucking stupid, they just do it to escape responsibilities which is just wrong. If you can't bear them, then stop getting fucked without any condoms on or whatever.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: lucifer6969, sickdawgie, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
Sure the fetus is „alive“ but does that really matter? It can’t even comprehend its own existence and isn’t even conscious. If abortion is murder then fishing is genocide (which it clearly isn’t)
Another day another foid infiltrator

• So Sad
the multiple ways to prevent unwanted pregnancies
it definitely should be illegal
I don’t think it should be illegal but I also don’t think it should be an excuse for foids to fuck anyone they want because „they can abort it anyways“ just use birth control jfl

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and datboijj
It's not bad. You think I'm going to be paying child support for 18 years just because of a single nut? LMAOOOO

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: imthesupremecel and thorns
I'm an anti-natalist, so I welcome anyone who ensures no more lives are created. However, women get abortions because they're fucking stupid, they just do it to escape responsibilities which is just wrong. If you can't bear them, then stop getting fucked without any condoms on or whatever.
I thought Allah wants humans to reproduce in Islam? Or am I wrong

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar and thorns
You are denying it its potential future.

• So Sad
Why are u asking? U a pregnant woman or something that wants to abort

• So Sad
I thought Allah wants humans to reproduce in Islam? Or am I wrong
You are wrong, and mixing things up. It was the prophet who encouraged the Islamic community to have as many children as they could. This was because back then, the Islamic community was very small and could have easily died out. Now we have anywhere between 1.5 billion and 2 billion people in the community. Most muzzies, however, are braindead and can't think for themselves and probably believe that having kids is a must. But context matters and in today's day and age, it's fine if some of us opt out instead.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
You are wrong, and mixing things up. It was the prophet who encouraged the Islamic community to have as many children as they could. This was because back then, the Islamic community was very small and could have easily died out. Now we have anywhere between 1.5 billion and 2 billion people in the community. Most muzzies, however, are braindead and can't think for themselves and probably believe that having kids is a must. But context matters and in today's day and age, it's fine if some of us opt out instead.
I wouldn’t say I’m anti natalist, but I think ugly, poor or low iq people shouldn’t have children. Because they just bring more suffering into the world.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I'm pro abortion if the baby is ethnic or black
If it's white it's murder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: apocalypse and imthesupremecel
If I had a kid with a woman I like, I don't think I'd abort the kid.

But yeah, abortion isn't bad imo.

People make it seem bad because abortion is in favour of women. Women hold power over life and women gain the upper hand in society. No matter what you do, women will always be powerful tbh, so I don't care much about oppressing women or trying to do this.

Also, the people who run this world need more slaves to work which is why abortion is criticised by a lot of people (not necessarily powerful people).

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
yes, you are killing life. if that's ok with you, then support it, but i don't want to see these niggers pretend they're good people.

we need more white people, not less. if abortion can only affect non whites, especially jews, then it would be a net positive on society

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and cannotbeasked
Well incels cant obey this command anyway Lol

• JFL
execute unless it's a boy with psl god potential so you could teach him mogging

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Latinolooksmaxxer
Fuck you subhuman nigger im to tired to type out what I wanted to say

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and FloppaFlops
I wish I was aborted :love:

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
yes, you are killing life. if that's ok with you, then support it, but i don't want to see these niggers pretend they're good people.

we need more white people, not less. if abortion can only affect non whites, especially jews, then it would be a net positive on society
Most abortion victims are nigger babies

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
is killing someone who is asleep because they're not conscious ok?
they have a life though, by life i mean they have a wealth of life experiences, hopes, dreams, relationships, other people know them, etc.

It's not bad. You think I'm going to be paying child support for 18 years just because of a single nut? LMAOOOO
thank u saar, we dont need any foot fetish genes being passed down

Because abortion goes against nature

I don't think anyone who's anti-abortion cares about the morality, we just want to punish sexhavers

Women hold power over life and women gain the upper hand in society. No matter what you do, women will always be powerful tbh, so I don't care much about oppressing women or trying to do this.

Also, the people who run this world need more slaves to work which is why abortion is criticised by a lot of people (not necessarily powerful people).
You are too defeatist.
in fact the only reason women ever gain power is by convincing men to give it

the afghans could not be convinced. Even feminist reporters went in there with a cute hijab on JFL. Some afghan women tried taking it by force :feelsuhh::feelsuhh: and got turned into sheesh kebab

As long as men don't give power to women, that's the end of foid supremacy. All power belongs to the male gender.

Right now from start to finish, cradle to grave every western male is seeped with feminist propaganda and conditioned to think of beating women as "disgusting".
But women cucking their partners is "Empowering"

When men wield their natural power over VIOLENCE its disgusting
when women wield their natural power over SEX its Empowering

these aren't natural ideas.
We all got whacked on the head with them until we accepted them. to the point most western men actively consider afghans and other patriarchial societies as "BARBARIC2:soy::soy::soy:

JFL

Here's how an older society (The prophet's arabia) perceived men using violence over his woman.

Sa`d bin Ubada said, "If I found a man with my wife, I would kill him with the sharp side of my sword." When the Prophet (ﷺ) heard that he said, "Do you wonder at Sa`d's sense of ghira (self-respect)? Verily, I have more sense of ghira than Sa`d, and Allah has more sense of ghira than I.
[Sahih al BUkhari]
https://sunnah.com/bukhari:6846

It was considered a good and godly thing

But now after feminist brainwashing,
Sa'd would be cancelled on twitter as an unattractive Insecure right winger :soy::soy::soy:

JFL.

So we can win. Just become muzziecel Bro.
ISISpic

Good goyem

• WTF