Is accounting a good career option? (HELP PLZ)

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
Let’s say you study it in college-university hybird which when it comes to graduating you get a degree of it from the UK (kinda, well it’s hard to explain)

Can I move to America for a better wuality of life in the future? Like do they accept apprenticeships or degrees from the UK there?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Bumperio

No it's shit and retarded, excelmaxxing

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav and lestoa
no its absolutely depressing, i want to kms after 1 hour of accounting

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, flippasav and NZb6Air
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Gonna end up like Skyler White

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav
WHAT?? Tell me all the negatives about it I wanna know bad
Accounting is you fucking track every single transaction according to the LAW so that every movement is traceable for the fiscal system, so practically, it's literally bulk of repetitive task copy paste numbers and turning quotations into orders and shit full EXCEL, will also get replaced by AI soon, JUST TELLING HOW LOW IQ it is. Now if you still like the general idea of the fisc and shit, you should do AUDIT, it's less low iq and u get to move and u get paid better

• +1
WHAT?? Tell me all the negatives about it I wanna know bad
it is difficult, it gives you a headache, if you do something wrong once a chain reaction occurs
In the first two semesters you'll think, okay, that's pretty easy.
But after that, oh boy. Without 1000mg of Ritalin you go crazy because of these numbers
And you are NOT allowed to make any mistakes in accounting. You have a lot of responsibility as an accountant.

• +1
Accounting is you fucking track every single transaction according to the LAW so that every movement is traceable for the fiscal system, so practically, it's literally bulk of repetitive task copy paste numbers and turning quotations into orders and shit full EXCEL, will also get replaced by AI soon, JUST TELLING HOW LOW IQ it is. Now if you still like the general idea of the fisc and shit, you should do AUDIT, it's less low iq and u get to move and u get paid better
Oh fuck man… You ruined my excitement

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Let’s say you study it in college-university hybird which when it comes to graduating you get a degree of it from the UK (kinda, well it’s hard to explain)

Can I move to America for a better wuality of life in the future? Like do they accept apprenticeships or degrees from the UK there?
The career path has a lot of opportunities but it can be very tedious, and repetitive. To be fair though basically every job is repetitive . That being said your main concern Is going to be automation.

Automated programs are basically doing a lot of accoting functions. The good news is for now they still want people to be Able to use ai and other programs to give a complete accounting picture and analysis, but keep that in mind.