is Accutane worth it and what side effects does it have

axttt_

axttt_

Gold
anyone has used it or is knowledgeable about the side effects?

nothing is stopping you from doing your own research if seen this exact thread 100s of times

• +1
Reactions: smallman, Sergeant and Clavicular
nothing is stopping you from doing your own research if seen this exact thread 100s of times
yeah but online i see so much mixed shit like people saying it can put u in horrible depression and balding and even some mf saying it changes the colour of ur bones or some bullshit so i want info from people who have actually used it

yeah but online i see so much mixed shit like people saying it can put u in horrible depression and balding and even some mf saying it changes the colour of ur bones or some bullshit so i want info from people who have actually used it
why tf does it matter if your bone colour changes, tret has the same effect - there are literally a shit ton of threads discussing people experiences, just look for them

why tf does it matter if your bone colour changes, tret has the same effect - there are literally a shit ton of threads discussing people experiences, just look for them
doesnt matter the point is just that people say so much random shit about accutane

I've had no side effects besides dryness and I'm 4 months in

• Woah
Reactions: Youㅤ
clears up ur skin obv, fucks up ur organs and hormones tho