Is accutane worth it for someone like me? (Pictures)

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
I mean this is my natural skin but i always breakout after using concealer or shi, will Accutane fix it? Is it worth it?

My derm prescribed me accutane but she didnt rlly care, idk if its worth it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and NZb6Air
we can totally see the acne

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: curryascenderr, N1666 and NZb6Air
I see no acne

Also why do you look to me me like that?? I am not interested

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, Prettyboy_Chadlite, curryascenderr and 1 other person
Why on earth would you need accurate? Swear y'all got mad brainrot from this site. You have obviously clear skin

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and davinci
I mean this is my natural skin but i always breakout after using concealer or shi, will Accutane fix it? Is it worth it?

View attachment 3211705

Yes, Accutane may help to reduce breakouts caused by using concealer or other makeup products, but it depends on the underlying cause of your acne. Isotretinoin 20mg works by reducing oil production in the skin, shrinking oil glands, and preventing clogged pores, which can help prevent breakouts in general.
However, if your breakouts are triggered by makeup, you might also want to ensure you're using non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) products and thoroughly cleansing your skin after wearing makeup. In some cases, Accutane can make your skin more sensitive, so you may need to be cautious with makeup choices. It's best to consult with a dermatologist to see if Accutane is right for you based on your skin type and the cause of your breakouts.

View attachment 3211705
u barely have acne and wna hop on accutane ? the side effects arent worth it

U look like a butch lesbian ngl