Is accutane worth it?

NVM_Ignacio

NVM_Ignacio

MTN
I fucking hate getting pimples in the most noticeable parts of my face a day before going out on the weekend so Ive been thinking about hopping on accutane but Idk if its worth it bc Ive hear it lowers your test and dries you a lot, could anyone give me some advice for this

Solution
Arkham
If its only 1-3 pimples just use pimple patches on them, helps subside them rapidly. I took accutane a few years ago but that's cause my face was a whole fucking UAV radar with cystic acne all over. The purge only made it worse too lol
No, try everything else before you try Accutane.

You should only use accutane if you have severe cystic acne

Like this or worse:

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
No, try everything else before you try Accutane.

You should only use accutane if you have severe cystic acne

Like this or worse:
View attachment 3089271
nah bro I only get a pimple or two every week but it bothers me a lot bc it seems that fixing my diet doesnt help and Idk what else it could be

• JFL
Reactions: dbva
I fucking hate getting pimples in the most noticeable parts of my face a day before going out on the weekend so Ive been thinking about hopping on accutane but Idk if its worth it bc Ive hear it lowers your test and dries you a lot, could anyone give me some advice for this
yes accutane is the best, i love accutane. you should start doing accutane i love my life because of accutane. ACCUTANE!!!

yes get on accutane it also makes your hair get greasy way slower

and its the only thing that actually works significantly everything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio
should I actually hop on accutane even tho I dont really have a problem with acne its only some big pimples
yes results are usually permanent. Hair grease returns back somewhat but not fully

I dont actually know about hair grease, is it good?
you dont know what its like for your hair to get progressively greasy as time from last shower goes by? You must have curly/coily hair

Bro do it trust me fuck the “side affects” there is none if you do low dose im on 0 mg and had the WORST acne when I started after 2 months and a diet change it all gone

I’ll put it into perspective to u fucking tylonal has side affects and so does accutane only if you take abnormally high doses a low dose won’t do anything bad

Bro do it trust me fuck the “side affects” there is none if you do low dose im on 0 mg and had the WORST acne when I started after 2 months and a diet change it all gone
i dont know nothing about accuten, what is considered a high and a low dose?

Diet doesn’t always work when acne gets to a ferries point it helps but when you have cystic acne that’s infected you need medication
well only you know how bad it is so see a derm and if they think it's not bad enough say it's affecting your mental health then they kinda have to choice lol

If its only 1-3 pimples just use pimple patches on them, helps subside them rapidly. I took accutane a few years ago but that's cause my face was a whole fucking UAV radar with cystic acne all over. The purge only made it worse too lol

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio
Solution